Behold Da Bearz!

vike daddy

Just now, wcblack34 said:

And they have to resign him. Wonder if there’s a deal in place for an extension. 

but like... just go overpay in the offseason and keep the pick? If I'm Sweat or his agent, there's no way I'm resigning without getting MASSIVELY overpaid.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

but like... just go overpay in the offseason and keep the pick? If I'm Sweat or his agent, there's no way I'm resigning without getting MASSIVELY overpaid.

I suppose they could rent him and get a 3rd round pick when he signs elsewhere...but a rental only makes sense if you're IN A POSITION TO COMPETE. 

They must plan on giving him a big contract. 

Yet they're going to let a great CB go away. Weird. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I suppose they could rent him and get a 3rd round pick when he signs elsewhere...but a rental only makes sense if you're IN A POSITION TO COMPETE.

So....I'm basically trading down and getting nothing back in return...BRILLIANT!

d8de3bbf03ad4a7e3744ff650517f662.gif

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I get the feeling that Kevin Warren is significantly regretting his decision to join the Bears, or he’s going to fire everybody and start from scratch. 

I have to imagine that he's going to be installing that same culture (maybe even with the same handbook) that they installed after the Love Boat scandal. 

Edited by swede700