Behold Da Bearz!

vike daddy

2 minutes ago, swede700 said:

That's where I'd lean as well.  I'm also not sure that if they keep Eberflus, that he'd want to draft a rookie QB when he's on a short leash.  I think they'd be better served either drafting Harrison or trading down.  Having Harrison and Moore would make them dangerous...as long as they scheme it offensively better (if what JD says is true) so that Fields actually can have the ability to utilize both of them. 

Imagine having MHJ and Moore and still throwing 17 WR screens a game 🤣

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

The Bears could trade back for a future first round pick next year in case they need to draft a qb in 2025 and still have 2 first round picks for this year to build around fields

I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade back a few spots...but if not, taken Marvin Harrison...who'd be the first WR since Keyshawn to go #1 overall. 

38 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade back a few spots...but if not, taken Marvin Harrison...who'd be the first WR since Keyshawn to go #1 overall. 

I wonder if the team with the 3rd pick would get to trade up to 1 to get their choice of QBs