What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Was it from that how high can you hear post?

That's where I saw it and looked up the interview after that

nah like right after you posted that i saw it in the replies to an Adam22 tweet. and then my homie threw it up replying to an orl magic blog account. 

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Whenever the food is done. 

EDIT: Reading back, these responses seem kinda depressing. Not intended or implied at all. 

how could anyone be depressed when they have a pwny

I mean, its literally what adolescent girls ask for from santa

oh 

I was so fired up to jump in and go on a big tirade...but then @Outpost31 did my job for me.  Probably i called him in to work, because i didn't feel like it, at the time.  But one cannot diminish the efforts and labour of they who march toward true freedom of the proletariat.  Herculean effort comrade.

20 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Brie Larson hosting Kimmel last night was booobilicious!!!!

This is also true.

• Like 1

This is an entertaining article to read. Language is close to NSFW but since it’s an article from the American Bar Association I figured it was fine. I also recommend clicking on the tweet connected to it that has the actual emails that are definitely NSFW. I assume this is what most people think lawyers actually do. 

• Like 1

My wife’s little sister infamously embarrassed herself in a Tinder conversation last year.

She’s getting a screenshot of that conversation printed and framed for Xmas this year... one of the better gag gifts we’ve thought of