What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

@Shady Slim, for ****’s sake, I said it was a rant.  I’m not ****ting on you or anyone who needs it.  Seriously GTF over it.  You’re absolutely right.  It’s not 80%.  That was hyperbolic and I should not have said it, and I did not mean to suggest anyone who is poor and needs help is taking advantage of it.  However,   80% of the people I HAVE KNOWN who are on it don’t need it and never needed it.  You feel better now?  Quit acting like I’m ****ting on poor people who need help because that’s never what I did.  You’re clearly sensitive to the issue, but acting like I’m taking some dump on people who need help is the epitome of a Butkus move and worse than anything I said.  So how about you just STFU and quit acting like what I did was anything other than hyperbole.  I’m glad you wasted your time on your response because if you honestly think I’m sitting here trying to crap on poor people who are poor through no fault of their own, you’re the one with the dildo brain.

Edited by Outpost31

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

People who call out when they know it is going to take a day off from somebody else who will have to get called in - You are the worst type of people and you deserve to be in constant debt and financial struggle and that is exactly WHY you're in that situation. 

i do that CONSISTENTLY. sometimes i'm just not feeeeeeeelin it 

• Like 3