What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

42 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Amazing divorce songs:

Big Sean 'I dont eff with you' 

And 

Taylor Swift 'We are never getting back together' 

There, i got it off my chest. I feel much better now. 

You can't get all arrogant if you get a divorce......you take part of the blame for marrying them in the first place.....;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Ok. Now I know they're full of crap. They have part of the cone going south and backwards now. They just don't want to admit that this is going to barely touch a state they said it would destroy.

Isn't that a good thing?

Logic of some Floridians (not necessarily you) it seems = "Every year they tell me to evacuate and I have to take a couple days off work and spend a few hundred bucks on gas and a motel 6 and nothing ever happens.  One of these damn things better eventually destroy my home and all my possessions so I can finally feel as though that 600 bucks wasn't wasted."

It just seems like an odd thing to get worked up about.

54 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Isn't that a good thing?

Logic of some Floridians (not necessarily you) it seems = "Every year they tell me to evacuate and I have to take a couple days off work and spend a few hundred bucks on gas and a motel 6 and nothing ever happens.  One of these damn things better eventually destroy my home and all my possessions so I can finally feel as though that 600 bucks wasn't wasted."

It just seems like an odd thing to get worked up about.

Lol...I acknowledged in a previous post I don't want to get hit to validate leaving. It's just frustrating. And that projection with part of the cone going backwards and south is just ridiculous. Plus all these grandstanding governors in states line NC declaring state of emergencies way too early.