What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They are just contrast lenses and in my experience work just fine for daily use, but I haven't used them in snow yet. I don't anticipate any issues though.

Go to the Oakley store and try them out and see if you like them. 

I got to take them out at the optometrist office, and they looked good for just being outside. I'm just really sensitive to glare, and it gets bad with the snow here. 

5 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

I got to take them out at the optometrist office, and they looked good for just being outside. I'm just really sensitive to glare, and it gets bad with the snow here. 

The have polarized prisms too, that's what I have and I like them a lot.

I'm sensitive to glare and bright light in general and they work well.

10 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Sorriest attempt at a bake sale happening in the break room right now. Someone just bought boxes of cupcakes and they're selling them. 

You should buy a box from the store and undercut their price by $0.50

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

Just applied at Aldi in south bend. If I get it I'd make $12-13.50 an hour starting. Good vibes only 

I worked there for nearly a year before I lucked into my current job. It's not a bad gig. If you work hard you can become a manager in like 6 months and make $4.00/hour more.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I worked there for nearly a year before I lucked into my current job. It's not a bad gig. If you work hard you can become a manager in like 6 months and make $4.00/hour more.

I'm just gonna work hard for 12 months and be CEO. Then I'll change the price of a $13.50 crockpot and make it $750. That's what you're supposed to do as a new CEO, right?

Thanks yo. They're mass hiring in my area at all stores for regular, manager and whatever is above that so I'm thinking I have a real chance