What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 hours ago, Tyty said:

Bruh like why do ketchup and mustard go together like one is tomato juice other is bitter *** delicious mustard juice how did they unite you know with hat I mean

Hulkamania was at an all time high when ketchup and mustard became the staple, learn your history.

More weird is things like peanut butter on burgers. The idea sounds gross, but I still love it.

Fun fact, when I type "peanut butter on" in Google, the second option Google puts up is "on my balls"

qrdcg3.png

Edited by Sugashane

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

More weird is things like peanut butter on burgers.

Nah bro.

I was once in a particularly.. creative? state of mind and cooked up some ground beef, while that was simmering I made some waffles, then took the piping hot waffles and spread peanut butter over them, scooped some ground beef on top and drizzled some syrup on top. It was quite good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

More weird is things like peanut butter on burgers. The idea sounds gross, but I still love it.

PB and burgers are an unexpected perfect marriage.

Reatraunt by me does a burger with PB, bacon, bbq sauce, sharp cheddar, garlic aioli and crispy onions that is out of this effin world.  

Jucy Lucys(stuffed burgers) are really the popular thing here, normally they're just stuffed with cheese but a bar near me has one stuffed with peanut butter. I haven't had it yet but I've been meaning to, every PB burger I've had has been really good. PB and jalapeno is my favorite unexpected tasty burger topping combo. 

5 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

PB and jalapeno is my favorite unexpected tasty burger topping combo. 

PB and bacon

Raspberry jam and jalapeño 

both amazing couplings that form an even better foursome 

I haven't seen one stuffed with PB, where is that one at? I've liked the Jucy Lucy from Blue Door with PB, but would really be interested in trying one with the PB stuffed inside of it. Also it sounds like getting burns on one's hands.

4 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I haven't seen one stuffed with PB, where is that one at? I've liked the Jucy Lucy from Blue Door with PB, but would really be interested in trying one with the PB stuffed inside of it. Also it sounds like getting burns on one's hands.

Crooked Pint

I think BDP, The Nook, and obviously Matts are better burgers but they're a bit further away from me and Crooked Pint is walking distance. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

PB and burgers are an unexpected perfect marriage.

Reatraunt by me does a burger with PB, bacon, bbq sauce, sharp cheddar, garlic aioli and crispy onions that is out of this effin world.  

That's a pretty good way to word it. Great for adding weight in college too.

I like to precook my patties when grilling, then set them in a bowl with au jus in it. My go to burger is:

Texas toast > burger > cheese > fries > burger > cheese > coleslaw > bbq sauce > texas toast

Kinda resource intensive but has been a hit whenever I make it for people. I'd add onion rings to it instead of the top fries but it's messy enough as is.

I don't share bacon.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Texas toast > burger > cheese > fries > burger > cheese > coleslaw > bbq sauce > texas toast

Kinda resource intensive but has been a hit whenever I make it for people. I'd add onion rings to it instead of the top fries but it's messy enough as is.

That sounds glorious.

39 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I don't share bacon.

Smart man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

That's actually a money combo right there. I'd personally throw on some jalepenos and a fried egg, but that's me. 

• Like 2