What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

There are plenty of options, but the circumstances make them all wrong.

Next month you can teach him how his ancestors celebrated Oktoberfest. Should probably be safe and only go back to around 1950 if you do that.

But next month is only September.

My tv has a line of dead pixels so I’m thinking about upgrading now. Probably 50” 4K is my max. Seeing some okay sceptres for $200 lol but idk if I trust the brand. Then again the 60” my ex and I had was Samsung and the sound was jank. 

7 hours ago, MrDrew said:

There are plenty of options, but the circumstances make them all wrong.

Next month you can teach him how his ancestors celebrated Oktoberfest. Should probably be safe and only go back to around 1950 if you do that.

Why would I avoid the 1940s? Those were the fun years. 

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

Don't tell @MrDrew that. His nursing home likes to flip the calendar forward a few pages to get this sort of reaction...

What it actually is that the nursing homes  here actually promote reading, instead of the "My Grandpappy told me" method they use in Texas. 

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

Pretty sure my wife’s cat escaped when I was cleaning the garage last night. She’s real upset.

feeling pretty crappy about it today. Ugh 

Tell her you did her a favor, and then buy her a dog.

5 hours ago, Dome said:

Pretty sure my wife’s cat escaped when I was cleaning the garage last night. She’s real upset.

feeling pretty crappy about it today. Ugh 

Keep the kitty litter box outside the garage. Your wife's cat should be able to track back to the house by following the scent.

• Like 1