What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

15 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Bought some sick on sale shoes on finish lines website. Major discounts on expensive shoes. Hope me don hate me in the a.m. 

daddy got them new sketchers eh? crank them high whites and sport a combover w/ them ****s 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

daddy got them new sketchers eh? crank them high whites and sport a combover w/ them ****s 

I’m 26 where you goin width tbese top of the line damn dad jokes bruh I admiIRE YOU TRENDSETTER

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

Damn that sucks man you’ll be in my thoughts and prayers. With these things you definitely gotta get it checked out as soon as you can. If I waited another day for my leukemia I’d be gone. 

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So sorry man.

3 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

So sorry to hear this man ?

Thanks guys. I'm just more pissed off than anything. Took him over 60 years to finally get insurance, then he refuses to use it until he's too weak to cut hair. After mom died of cancer in 2012 you'd think he'd take it seriously but didn't. My youngest is only 15 months old, she will never even remember him and he is her favorite person in the world.

He is supposed to have surgery Tuesday to make him more comfortable at least.

I'm glad you took the initiative to get looked at Tyty. Hopefully everyone else here does as well if they have any medical concerns.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Thanks guys. I'm just more pissed off than anything. Took him over 60 years to finally get insurance, then he refuses to use it until he's too weak to cut hair. After mom died of cancer in 2012 you'd think he'd take it seriously but didn't. My youngest is only 15 months old, she will never even remember him and he is her favorite person in the world.

He is supposed to have surgery Tuesday to make him more comfortable at least.

I'm glad you took the initiative to get looked at Tyty. Hopefully everyone else here does as well if they have any medical concerns.

My sisters mother in law kinda waited til the last second to get checked. It’s not a stubbornness that decides not to get checked out but a fear that it is what it is and the longer you try to put it off, the more likely you can kinda trick yourself into believing/hoping it’s nothing 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

My sisters mother in law kinda waited til the last second to get checked. It’s not a stubbornness that decides not to get checked out but a fear that it is what it is and the longer you try to put it off, the more likely you can kinda trick yourself into believing/hoping it’s nothing 

Can confirm. Doing that now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Bought some sick on sale shoes on finish lines website. Major discounts on expensive shoes. Hope me don hate me in the a.m. 

What did you get?

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

My money’s on these.

dr-scholls-mens-michael-air-pillo-gel-ve

I checked what's on sale on FinishLine's site. 

I'm going with these

mjbcrwr.jpg

or (more realistically) these:

3zL44Ta.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Nike air huarache Drift premium

If it's not the pink and baby blue ones, return them

The other shoes are something. Guess it depends on the colorway