What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

:googles:

Oh, so basically in Oklahoma. No wonder its ackbasswards 

I live a half mile from a stadium with claimed Texas names and banners, so I assume it’s true Texas.

Also another backwoods thing that happened here. A stray cat died on our property so I called animal control and they didn’t have anyone in that could pick it up so they told me to call the police dispatch. They sent an officer out and I was talking to him and he told me that I could have just scooped the cat up and tossed it in a dumpster and no one would care. Wtf?!?!?!

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I can swing and toss a baton as well as anyone. Count me in.

Gotta imagine @ET80 can play the tuba. Turn all that hot air he blows into something useful. ?

With this group of boneheads? I'm the only draw you'll ever find on this site, you gotta make me lead singer.

28 minutes ago, pwny said:

I live a half mile from a stadium with claimed Texas names and banners, so I assume it’s true Texas.

Also another backwoods thing that happened here. A stray cat died on our property so I called animal control and they didn’t have anyone in that could pick it up so they told me to call the police dispatch. They sent an officer out and I was talking to him and he told me that I could have just scooped the cat up and tossed it in a dumpster and no one would care. Wtf?!?!?!

I feel like you are getting a raw Texas experience. Most of us live in Houston, Dallas, S.A. or Austin. Ive never heard of the crap you are describing. And my fam is from lubbock, where all they do is kill cows, score a lot of points and not play any defense. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pwny said:

You called the police on a dead cat?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:
7 hours ago, pwny said:

You called the police on a dead cat?

Gotta second @vikesfan89 here @pwny. You don't own a shovel?

This happened to me when I was a renter in the city. I just buried it in the flower bed.