What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

You called the police on a dead cat?

I called animal control to ask what the local laws are regarding disposal. Different municipalities have completely different laws on how to handle it. They told me to call the police non-emergency line because their guy who does pickups wasn’t available. Not my fault this town doesn’t have their ish together.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

I called animal control to ask what the local laws are regarding disposal. Different municipalities have completely different laws on how to handle it. They told me to call the police non-emergency line because their guy who does pickups wasn’t available. Not my fault this town doesn’t have their ish together.

You’re in the middle of nowhere Texas. You should know that any dead animal is considered dinner by most standards.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, theJ said:

Gotta second @vikesfan89 here @pwny. You don't own a shovel?

This happened to me when I was a renter in the city. I just buried it in the flower bed. 

You should spare yourself the work and take a page out of my and @Dome's playbook. Bury the thing in your neighbor's yard. And by bury, I mean toss over and then walk away.

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

we lost a war to flightless birds

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War 

We? I think you mean the Australians.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

You should spare yourself the work and take a page out of my and @Dome's playbook. Bury the thing in your neighbor's yard. And by bury, I mean toss over and then walk away.

We? I think you mean the Australians.

And waste perfectly good cat stew? Are you not even listening to @MrDrew