What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Related side note: The NFLPA is the most worthless union in pro sports.

Only one of the big 3 to agree to a hard cap. That should tell you how worthless they are from the get go.

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

Only one of the big 3 to agree to a hard cap. That should tell you how worthless they are from the get go.

When you have a union rep publicly siding with ownership over a player when the team is misusing the franchise tag, you don't even need to look at the CBA to know.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Damn Steelers OL going in on Le'Veon Bell.  Don't think I've ever seen a team go after a teammate like this...

So I did a pro fantasy league for the first time. The first few picks went quick and I kind of panicked and drafted Bell. I forgot/ didn't realize he was still holding out

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's a really nice way to honor Joe West.

Poor use of company spending, they could’ve just said the jerseys were Braille, they didn’t actually have to pay to have them made. 

Wouldve been our little secret. 

53 minutes ago, Dome said:

Poor use of company spending, they could’ve just said the jerseys were Braille, they didn’t actually have to pay to have them made. 

Wouldve been our little secret. 

well, they would then run into problems when selling the gameworn jerseys om ebay

I was on NFL.com and one of their headlines was "Rookie Griffin will start at linebacker for the Seahawks" and right at first for a millisecond I thought it said Robert Griffin and I was confused. Then I thought of how much of a hilarious fall from grace it would be for the Seahawks defense if that was what they had to resort to these days.