What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Halloween is coming up which means dressing up. Not trying to be a jerk but dressing up for Halloween is for kids. These pictures I see of adults doing it look like a bunch of goofy people who should be put in a halfway house. 

Someone didnt go to any sorority Halloween parties in college.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Not trying to be a jerk but dressing up for Halloween is for kids.

What a TERRIBLE take.

Halloween is far, far better as an adult.

Reminds me of an old Jim Gaffigan bit.

"Look at me, I'm a witch!"

"Yeah, if she was a hooker."

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im watching game show network while doing some work on my computer. This show is called Match 21. Its @ET80 - errrr - Carlton but he is fat and giving out vacuums. 

Is it? Is it? Or IS it?

Guess you'll never know.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Not trying to be a jerk but dressing up for Halloween is for kids.

What you're saying is not wrong, but the sentiment behind it definitely is. If you spend your adult life trying to be a grownup, everybody will hate you, including yourself. Have fun, be a kid. A cool costume is a cool costume. 

• Like 2

Not trying to be a jerk but dressing up for Halloween is for kids. These pictures I see of adults doing it look like a bunch of goofy people who should be put in a halfway house. 

I get dressed up with the kids. They get a kick out of it, I get a kick out of it.

• Like 1

Not trying to be a jerk but dressing up for Halloween is for kids. These pictures I see of adults doing it look like a bunch of goofy people who should be put in a halfway house. 

My daughter is going as Gamora, I'm going as Thanos. Why? Because it's Gamora and Thanos, that's why.

Don't overthink it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

My daughter is going as Gamora, I'm going as Thanos. Why? Because it's Gamora and Thanos, that's why.

Don't overthink it...

you should go as Sadam Hussien

so you can be Sadam and Gamora

Edited by Malfatron

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Don't overthink it...

My kids are going as Naruto and Sakura since they are into that kick. I'm going as a guy called Kakashi (sp?) since it will be easy to move a bit of last years' Geralt (Witcher games) to fit.

Don't know what the wife will be, she won't take any ideas from me. Apparently I'm just being "lecherous." Whatever...

She is right though.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

whaaaaat

https://news.avclub.com/game-of-thrones-sophie-turner-and-maisie-williams-bond-1829604407/amp

Turner said. “I don’t know if my publicist will kill me for saying this. We’d get high and then we’d sit in the bath together and we’d rub makeup brushes on our faces. It’s fun.”

Oh god. This feels illegal imagining it. Please someone tell me they are well over 18.