What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s the worst.

I claim 0 dependents all year, pay ahead an extra hundo per paycheck and still owe a couple grand every year.

It’s just the biggest kick in the beanbag to have to write those checks.

they take a crapton of taxes out and they still want more.

usually, i get a couple grand back.

they significantly changed the 2018 tax stuff

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s the worst.

I claim 0 dependents all year, pay ahead an extra hundo per paycheck and still owe a couple grand every year.

It’s just the biggest kick in the beanbag to have to write those checks.

How is that even possible? I claim 0 as well and I'm getting money back. I think about $600 less than last year but still a nice chunk of cash back. 

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that a billionaire from new England was going to some random strip mall rub and tug in Florida and paying $59 for half and hour and $79 for a full hour?? 

I mean..   really? Lol 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, N4L said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that a billionaire from new England was going to some random strip mall rub and tug in Florida and paying $59 for half and hour and $79 for a full hour?? 

I mean..   really? Lol 

The heart wants what it wants.

10 hours ago, N4L said:

I mean..   really? Lol 

Half of twitter had the same joke about the Patriots not wanting to pay for guys who they could replace with system players, so no.