What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 3/2/2019 at 1:39 PM, pwny said:

I will disagree with this. Solely because I recently started cooking burgers like this and they’re incredible. Five Guys smashes the burger after they’ve already cooked one side, which pushes all the fat out of the burger. And somehow despite having a super thin burger, they can’t even get a decent crust on them. And they don’t season the beef, which is trash.

But seriously - try that burger in that link. I used to be a huge advocate for the 10 oz thick boi burger cooked just past medium rare, but after doing these, I’m probably not going back unless I *have* to. 

Do you use short rib, brisket, and sirloin too or just the method in the article? My favorite burgers I’ve made were from smashing them with wax paper but this seems more effective 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

So when does the office become enjoyable. This is my 3rd attempt at watching it and I can always make it to about season 2 and lose interest. 

Season 1 is flat. Some humor but it’s very stiff like the British version. It picks up more in season 2 then hits its stride season 3 & 4

37 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

tI have come to the determination that anybody that likes Five Guys doesn’t really like burgers, they like toppings. 

This absurdity makes no sense. Toppings are like 50-75% of what makes the burger. The other is the 25% are the patties. With a final 10% being a good bun. 

Thats right, if your burger has a good bun its at 110%. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Season 1 is flat. Some humor but it’s very stiff like the British version. It picks up more in season 2 then hits its stride season 3 & 4

Earlier I just gave up on season 1 and went to 2. Its dramatically better already. The first one Michael Scott was more annoying than funny. This one is less ridiculous and his hair doesnt look so stupid. 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

There's no British version there's just the original.

The problem with the first season of the US Office is that they tried to make a carbon copy of the original and it just didn't translate that well.

Once they moved to original scripts it got infinitely better. 

So I was looking at that Cameo app where you pay celebrities stupid amounts of money to acknowledge your existence and thought it was pretty neat Norm MacDonald made all his like a minute long so I looked at others. Brett Favre made $500 off of one for an 8 second long video lmao. Hope that’s what you always wanted 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So I was looking at that Cameo app where you pay celebrities stupid amounts of money to acknowledge your existence and thought it was pretty neat Norm MacDonald made all his like a minute long so I looked at others. Brett Favre made $500 off of one for an 8 second long video lmao. Hope that’s what you always wanted 

how much for the norm one?

If you’re on a budget you can get Bam Margera for $60. He loves to skate and it looks like onion rings too

Edited by Tyty