What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is not the first time I've told you this take

But this is the 3rd time I've actually paid attention to you. Ever. (The other two times were in the Bitcoin thread).

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I don't get the Marvel hype at all.

You don't have a soul, that's why.

Just now, ET80 said:

But this is the 3rd time I've actually paid attention to you. Ever. (The other two times were in the Bitcoin thread).

You don't have a soul, that's why.

It's okay ET. I get it. We're internet acquaintances and it hurts you that I don't care about something you like. I feel your pain. I wish there was something I could do, but Marvel movies suck. 

Sorry for your loss.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's okay ET. I get it. We're internet acquaintances and it hurts you that I don't care about something you like. I feel your pain. I wish there was something I could do, but Marvel movies suck. 

Sorry for your loss.

The money says otherwise.

Dare I say...are you trying to be a hipster? Trying to be edgy? Not liking something because everyone likes it? 

Not a good look, buddy. Not a good look.

Just now, ET80 said:

The money says otherwise.

Dare I say...are you trying to be a hipster? Trying to be edgy? Not liking something because everyone likes it? 

Not a good look, buddy. Not a good look.

No this is a sincere take. When I saw the first Avengers movie my immediate reaction was "why is this any better than Transformers", and was immediately shamed into silence.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

No this is a sincere take. When I saw the first Avengers movie my immediate reaction was "why is this any better than Transformers", and was immediately shamed into silence.

It gets better, it did admittedly take a bit to get it's storytelling down. 

I'll respect your opinion, bit I'm still gonna cut you. You close to Madison, WI... right? If so, that'll work for me. I can cut you, then get that cheese and brat soup at the Great Dane.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It gets better, it did admittedly take a bit to get it's storytelling down. 

I'll respect your opinion, bit I'm still gonna cut you. You close to Madison, WI... right? If so, that'll work for me. I can cut you, then get that cheese and brat soup at the Great Dane.

I won't reveal my location, but you can do way better than soup in Madison. Beer and cheese soup here may as well be a salad. Get yourself some cheese curds like a man.

5 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Somewhat unrelated but I gotta say that it's hilarious that for a good month Twitter's all for the #DontSpoilTheEndgame thing but when GOT comes around everyone's talking about what happened in the ep

Well - going to a theater and seeing a movie takes time. There’s also limited theater seats and they sell out. And different show times for the movie. There’s reason to expect that when you see it, the majority of people you interact with about it may not have seen it yet. Only ~40% of all the people who will see End Game in theaters saw it this past weekend and even that 40% will be spread out across 72 hours of potential start times. 

Game of Thrones, you sit at home and it becomes available to everyone on the planet at the exact same time. The expectation is that the majority who watch are watching it exactly the same time you are. Probably close to 85% of the people who are keeping up with Game of Thrones (legally) watched it last night. 

A good bit different in the process of consumption leads to a different way of discussion. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I won't reveal my location, but you can do way better than soup in Madison. Beer and cheese soup here may as well be a salad. Get yourself some cheese curds like a man.

Any suggestions... that might be close to your proximity? You know, for validity.

Just now, ET80 said:

Any suggestions... that might be close to your proximity? You know, for validity.

Hmmm...close to me.

• Katz' Deli in NYC
  • Giodarno's Pizza in Chicago
  • Orso in Anchorage Alaska
  • Some weird place that serves plain, untoasted Wonder bread with it's BBQ in Texas

7 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Hmmm...close to me.

• Katz' Deli in NYC
  • Giodarno's Pizza in Chicago
  • Orso in Anchorage Alaska
  • Some weird place that serves plain, untoasted Wonder bread with it's BBQ in Texas

By God its Littlefinger. "Be all places, all the time"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dome said:

I went to Chicago when I was 3 weeks old and I don't remember Giodarno's standing out as a great place to eat, so I'm siding with you on this one. 

I've actually never been. Or maybe I have, I honestly can't remember. Deep dish is terrible though.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99