What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Peanut gallery, what's the etiquette on posting spoilers to someone who sarcastically said they watched 70 hours of TV in less than 24 hours?

At least you picked up on my sarcasm.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Peanut gallery, what's the etiquette on posting spoilers to someone who sarcastically said they watched 70 hours of TV in less than 24 hours?

I still stand by a comment I made today in front of my entire class:

AQUAMAN, Jason Mamoa withstanding, is still my 4th phone call/lifeline in any water related emergency, behind, in this order:

1. Superman

2. The Flash

3. The U.S. Coast Guard

4. Aquaman

Take that @LETSGOBROWNIES

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I still stand by a comment I made today in front of my entire class:

AQUAMAN, Jason Mamoa withstanding, is still my 4th phone call/lifeline in any water related emergency, behind, in this order:

1. Superman

2. The Flash

3. The U.S. Coast Guard

4. Aquaman

Take that @LETSGOBROWNIES

Disrespectful to JJ Watt tbqh.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

HE CALLED IT BEAUTIFUL! THAT IS NOT BEAUTIFUL! It's edible and sufficient for those on the brink of starvation and/or college students. Also, the CiCi's $4.99 lunch buffet is far superior. The pizza is also awful, but you can have as much of it as you want, get it made to order, have unlimited topings, and add mediocre cinnamon rolls. You can also ingest about 8,000 calories without realizing it.

$5 for a big personal pizza, and a bottle of soda is beautiful. When you have kids, and you want to feed their b-day party for $25, it's a beautiful thing. 

13 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

$5 for a big personal pizza,

Little Caesars is legally and contractually obligated to put "pizza" in quotation marks at all times.

and a bottle of soda is beautiful.

I haven't had POP in years.

When you have kids,

I have 3 of them.

and you want to feed their b-day party for $25,

Again, "FEED", much like I would "feed" a cat (I'd never subject a dog to such "food").

it's a beautiful thing. 

I feel bad for you. What have the Chargers owners DONE TO YOU?????

4 hours ago, theJ said:
6 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I've actually never been. Or maybe I have, I honestly can't remember. Deep dish is terrible though.

I'm not a fan either.

You’re both trash

55 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

At least Little Caesar's knows it is trash and prices accordingly.  Papa John's tries to pass off as legit but it's the worst of the chains.

Sbarro gets a pass because it has the Michael Scott seal of approval.  

Nah, Little Caesar's is definitely the bottom of the barrel, unless you count Chuck E Cheese, which might actually be cardboard.  Papa John's is probably above Pizza Hut too, but below Domino's.

The real hero of cheap pizza is the Totino's pizza.  That's the pizza version of ramen.

8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I shilled for Italian beef in the sandwich thread, and this is how you repay me?

If you shilled for Italian beef, don't you kind of deserve whatever you get?

• Like 1