What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

That's been on the cards for some time. 

I had before and got some significant interest, but I'm hoping with the change of situation will save me from upheaval. 

I look at it this way, your employer is paying you in experience that you can only cash in by getting another job. Screw them. If your boss was invested in keeping you, he'd pay you in line with the value you bring.

7 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I look at it this way, your employer is paying you in experience that you can only cash in by getting another job. Screw them. If your boss was invested in keeping you, he'd pay you in line with the value you bring.

Problem is the timing too. 

I'm hesitant to move around Christmas time, which it will be by the time I have maximum leverage. 

I hate when things just decide to snowball at the most inopportune time. I took the bar exam the past two days (which is a horrible and stressful experience). I finish the bar, start to finally feel relieved of all the stress, and then I immediately run into car troubles. Couldn't even get a few hours to relax and unwind. Now, I've gotta deal with the stupid car in a few hours to prevent a bad situation from getting worse. I haven't slept much the past few days and that streak looks like it will continue. I am so close to relaxation and a vacation, but I just can't catch a break right now.

11 hours ago, TENINCH said:

If you're going to be sitting for awhile (I went 5 hours with mine) make sure you eating something before hand so you don't pass out.

I've got a lot of ink.. I figured that out the hard way a long time ago. 

• Like 1