What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Fl0nkerton said:

Hahaha, re-reading that it kind of sounds snarky. I was mentioning it because it made me laugh.
Glad you survived though!

I didn't think it was snarky.  Yeah, I could see how dropping that with no context looks odd.

Pets are definitely better than kids.  Less maintenance, more trainable, and they don't have a crying fit 5-7 times a day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I didn't think it was snarky.  Yeah, I could see how dropping that with no context looks odd.

Pets are definitely better than kids.  Less maintenance, more trainable, and they don't have a crying fit 5-7 times a day.

Agreed. I'm at that age where plenty of people are having kids around me, but I'm perfectly content with my 13 year old black lab. 

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

more trainable

kids are completely trainable, but ya gotta train the trainers first
People take their dogs to obedience school so they can see how a Pro does it, but parents rarely invest in learning how to be better parents and their kids behavior is a reflection of that shortcoming.  I didn't want to go to the parenting classes, but it ended up being the best thing we did.
Added benefit about learning how to parent kids is that now I can handle message boards too.  :D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

kids are completely trainable, but ya gotta train the trainers first
People take their dogs to obedience school so they can see how a Pro does it, but parents rarely invest in learning how to be better parents and their kids behavior is a reflection of that shortcoming.  I didn't want to go to the parenting classes, but it ended up being the best thing we did.
Added benefit about learning how to parent kids is that now I can handle message boards too.  :D

I'll buy this as an apples to apples comparison the day it becomes socially acceptable to put a shock collar on a toddler.

56 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'll buy this as an apples to apples comparison the day it becomes socially acceptable to put a shock collar on a toddler.

If you don’t like the acceptable find another society