What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

My ex wife just had to email me her pay stub.

I am now having a panic attack over how little she makes. 

She is so far below the poverty line I dont know what to do. Her YTD is less than I made last week. 

My insides are in shambles. 

Are the hours unusually low? Or just the hourly wage is terrible?

With a little planning one can manipulate a few weeks of pay stubs. I wouldn't know, as a morally ardent carpenter, but word on the street says so... my street...I hate tax time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

That is ridiculous hard. 

Im getting better but my driveway is too narrow with deep ditches on both sides. I can't do it in one shot, so I always end up partway in the road, waiting for traffic to clear so I can pull forward and straighten it out. 

Some guy decided to blare his horn because I was partly in the road with a trailer off in the grass. I mean, i held him up for like 15 seconds. Seriously. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

She is so far below the poverty line I dont know what to do. Her YTD is less than I made last week. 

Can she come after you for money if the divorce is final? 

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Im getting better but my driveway is too narrow with deep ditches on both sides. I can't do it in one shot, so I always end up partway in the road, waiting for traffic to clear so I can pull forward and straighten it out. 

Some guy decided to blare his horn because I was partly in the road with a trailer off in the grass. I mean, i held him up for like 15 seconds. Seriously. 

I call that game dueling horns. Act like a jackass to me and I'll outdo you.

Honk at me for 5 seconds, I'll aim for 10. Yell at me and I'll sing to you (How Will I Know by Whitney Houston, if I sing that to you, you're 100% the victim at that point). Flip me off and I'll throw the Money Manziel signs (hey, $20 is $20...)

No, I couldn't survive in a really large city.

In all seriousness, can you actually see the very back of your trailer? If not a small bit of PVC (4' or so) with a small flag will do wonders.

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I got sunburned over memorial day weekend and now I am super itchy in between my shoulder blades. 

This is on par with WW2 in terms of atrocities. 

This reminds me of an awkward conversation that was awkward cause of my personality today at work. These Germans who are friends with my mom came in and were talking in German so I told them I was half German and had gone to a German family reunion before and they asked me if I spoke German and all I said no, and neither did any of my immediate family so one half of the room was the Germans and rest us Americans at the party, just like how WW2 reunions go. The joke didn’t land but that’s what happens when you’re smarter than everyone. 

Made another similar joke this morning. Asked a fellow bartender what his POS pin code was so I could help him ring in orders and cash customers out and he said it was four 9’s so I went around telling people I suspect him of being a Nazi cause his passcode is NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN. This joke had a 2/18 success rate

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

On the other side, my ex was making more than me, I got awarded child support, she quit her job, and I got promoted so I’m going with our original agreement that neither of us will pursue child support lol. 

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Not sure about your state, but I know in Nevada where I live, there's a max percentage that they can take for child support or alimony depending on how much you make. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not sure about your state, but I know in Nevada where I live, there's a max percentage that they can take for child support or alimony depending on how much you make. 

Bet Antonio Cromartie would’ve been a Las Vegas Raider his whole career if they’d been around then 

Smh... 

On 18/04/2019 at 12:54 AM, ET80 said:

On 17/04/2019 at 9:26 PM, Marc MacGyver said:

Yeah, but why he ducking AJ?

Wilder? Dunno. Don't really follow boxing. I know the names Social Media tells me to know.

I'm more into MMA, to be fair.

So, it's safe to say my post didn't age well... LOL

AJ, why you do me like that?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marc MacGyver said:

Smh... 

So, it's safe to say my post didn't age well... LOL

AJ, why you do me like that?

Yeah, saw a ton of stuff on Social Media this morning. They're calling it as big an upset as Douglas over Tyson (maybe not as hyped, but just as shocking).

53 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, saw a ton of stuff on Social Media this morning. They're calling it as big an upset as Douglas over Tyson (maybe not as hyped, but just as shocking).

As shocking as the result was (I suspect Joshua may have made the mistake of looking too far ahead). Who doesn't love seeing a fat dude knock the stuffing out of an Adonis. 

Props to Ruiz.  

• Like 1