What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 hours ago, CrashMan510 said:

they shut down the same ride in a park out here after that happened.

damn thats scary, i love roller coasters and thrill rides like that one, and stuff like that happening has always been on the back of my head when im on them. that's got to be the worst

I'm bummed out. I found out a relative of mine was best friends with the person who died.

Live Youtube stream... Webby, vike daddy, and Big7BenMVP like on a lake in Montana with the original desktop/server Webby started on and they throw it on a wood boat , cover it in gasoline and light it on fire and push it out... 

Be amazing. 

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

how dare you

Sir sir, this isn't always about you.. hey hey, im talking now, this is how this goes, you go i go... sir ... *hits smoking pipe*

526x297-_cO.jpg

ok i meant History Channel Vikings sir. 

600x400

Not these umm... how do i put it.. "interesting people" who call them selves Vikings sir. 

2012-12-06_kohn_superbowl-superfans_viki

10 hours ago, Tyty said:

Nervous as heck. Can one of you help me by giving me tips? I just got a call back from a potential job and I'll need to call them tomorrow to set up an interview. My first job since before getting cancer in 2013. 

What do you need to know? The best things you can do are dress nicely, be prepared (do some research into the company and job and be prepared to talk about why you're a strong fit as well as discuss anything on the documents you submitted), and be professional/personable in the interview. Also, treat everyone you see nicely (I mean everyone...from the janitor to your potential boss). Beyond that, just be grateful and courteous towards the people interviewing you.

5 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

I agree with you, they look way nicer and cooler. 

But they are way heavier compared to the old ones. And there  not quick or fast really. 

A 90's Civic EG hatchback can weigh anywhere 1950-2050 lbs, where as the new ones weigh 2900 lbs. 

So what guys like to do is get a 90's EG and put in a K20 or K24 Engine from a early 2000's Acura RSX or TSX. 

After K20 engine swap and a few mods like intake and catback end up with like 210 HP 170 TQ on a 1950 lb car. That is going to be a really fast car. 

s-l400.jpg

This is my baby.

15 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

@EliteTexan80 i love 90's civics tho man. I sweat them bruh( and latinas to, come on still bros?).  I want to build a 90's Civic EG hatchback.  You can build a seriously STUPID fast car for under 10k

.936591a35b0b7337666f84b1d293421c--honda-

Kanjo-01.jpg

@Bednarik60 - my buddy Ash had a 97 Civic with the Veilside body kit and nopi turbo/intercooler. It was stupid fast, but what impressed me the most was the abuse that car went through. He wrecked it twice (got t-boned once then crushed the front passenger side when he hit a parked car) and it got stolen once, but every time without fail, it kept going. It wasn't until he got front ended by a Mustang that it killed out. That car was straight up Mad Max in the Thunderdome. I was so impressed by that car that I got a 2001 Accord V6 after I totaled my Celica...