What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 minutes ago, theJ said:

Stay late or come in early tomorrow, search every desk.  When you find it, steal that person's phone cord.

That's not a bad plan. I think it's a fair assumption that whoever took it will leave it out like I did. To be honest, I don't care that much about the cord but rather the adapter I had left plugged into it that lets me charge and plug in headphones at the same time because I have one of those phones 

On 6/21/2019 at 6:29 PM, Dome said:

I need everyone’s best in-laws/ex’s parents horror stories. 

GO!

My ex's father was probably the most obnoxious person with whom I have ever dealt. Never really had a good conversation with him and generally didn't talk to anyone except my ex's brother. Multiple times at dinner he decided to give everyone the silent treatment because no one passed him the butter (never asked, just expected someone to know) and threw a fit when no one realized that he was giving the silent treatment. Probably the most obnoxious was when I was driving them back from DC (to Pittsburgh) at midnight because moving my ex into her DC apartment took longer than expected (mostly because he didn't help all that much). On the drive back, during which neither him or his wife offered to drive a single bit, wanted me to go a little over an hour out of the way on the 4-4.5 hour drive (making it 5 hours minimum and giving me essentially zero sleep for work the next day) to drop them off at their house in Johnstown so they can pick up the car the next day. Neither of them had work the next day, but he expected me to go sleepless to accommodate them.

I'm lucky though now because my fiancee's (getting married in 2 weeks) mom, dad and step-dad are all nice and helpful. She gets annoyed at them more than I do typically.

26 minutes ago, pwny said:

You're an adult with full autonomy, you can do anything you want. No excuse to ever be bored.

Not to mention a full anatomy.

That should keep him plenty entertained if all else fails. 

40 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Wait... You had to have made this post on some sort of computer or phone right? So... They have clocks...:|

I kinda felt like he was referring to a actual clock.