What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

If you have hair, TIE IT UP!

Getting your long, flowing locks stuck in a carabiner while you're repelling down a tall-*** rock wall and having to cut them uncomfortably close to your scalp is not a fun experience.

Im totes bald, so I've got that covered...

8 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

you think a crab thinks everything else walks sideways or does it know it’s the one that walks that way hm

In crab gym class the have to “human walk” to the half-court line and back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

It's a little weird how Facebook knows when you spend time with someone so they show up as someone you may know

You have the facebook app on your phone. Which has access to your contacts. Which sees you contacting a number of someone who is also on facebook. 

#datamining 

49 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You have the facebook app on your phone. Which has access to your contacts. Which sees you contacting a number of someone who is also on facebook. 

#datamining 

I'm not even talking about using phones. I'm talking about sitting next to someone at a bar and the phones knowing that they are close

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
18 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

can someone please explain to me the difference between Coke Zero and Diet Coke. 

Coke Zero taste a lot better. 

But I think its the type of artificial sugar.

Diet Coke uses citric acid, while Coke Zero uses sodium citrate. That’s the real main difference. There’s also a bit more caffeine in Coke Zero. And Coke Zero Sugar (third product) had a slightly different blend of sweeteners to attempt to more closely mimic full sugar Coke’s taste.

But Coke Zero was made because men are so fragile that they won’t drink something called diet because “diet stuff is for women”.