What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 02/07/2019 at 7:03 AM, Malfatron said:

Coke zero really does taste better than diet coke.

I get diet pop all the time. Diet dew, diet dr pepper, diet cherry 7up.

I dont have any issue with it because im a guy

Coke zero though is totally different (and better) tasting than diet coke

Honestly though, what's the point of any of them?

I've been basically cutting coke out of my life and it hurts.  I still grab one if i'm at a fast food place or if i'm at CircleK and i want to smush a slusheeeeeeeeee 'cause they're one of the great pleasures in life.

But if i'm actually gonna drink a cola...i want the real dang thing.  I used to drink way too much cola.  Never understood the "diet/light" idea because it's like all the bad, with none of the good good delicious.  But since i've cut sodas pretty much out of my life, i feel like it's even more extreme.  What kinda moron would waste their time on a diet coke or a zero coke or any of that bull****?  Just drink the real Coke man.

Then sip some tea, or drink a water.  That's what i'd do.

12 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

What is this "pop" thing you people are talking about. You're naming sodas, and then calling it something else.

Are yall talking about cokes?  Soda is used in baking and laundry.

Poll:

Who do you hate to work with more:

The belligerent know-it-all who claims they would have done everything better and more perfect than you ever could

OR

The idealist manager who doesn't understand that obstacles and hurdles are a thing

Because i'm up in the air on this and want to throat punch both of them

7 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I’m trying to impress at my work by coming up with a new cocktail menu for the summer but it’s complicated when you can only use the spirits your work distills lol 

Just come up with a cool tincture or shrub and add it to any standard cocktail. Garnish with a fresh herb. 

So apparently not everyone understands spoof/robo phone calls.

A guy just left me a voicemail saying he got a call from my number and that he doesn't know me.

Well thanks bud, don't know you either.  I also didn't call you.  Someone spoofed my number.  So when you call me to try and get back at the robo caller, you're actually just bugging another person who didn't initiate the whole thing.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

Poll:

Who do you hate to work with more:

The belligerent know-it-all who claims they would have done everything better and more perfect than you ever could

OR

The idealist manager who doesn't understand that obstacles and hurdles are a thing

Because i'm up in the air on this and want to throat punch both of them

Is the know it all in any way competent?