What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Give me the know it all. At least stuff gets done eventually.

I think i kind of agree.  There are some twists in this scenario of mine that i left out for brevity's sake.  I hate them both, but if the idealist steps out at least we'll get this done, even if our reputation is trashed by this know-it-all in the process.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theJ said:

I think i kind of agree.  There are some twists in this scenario of mine that i left out for brevity's sake.  I hate them both, but if the idealist steps out at least we'll get this done, even if our reputation is trashed by this know-it-all in the process.

Idealistic managers are an annoying subset of just generally unaware managers, and there is nothing worse than having a boss who doesn't actually understand your job.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Idealistic managers are an annoying subset of just generally unaware managers, and there is nothing worse than having a boss who doesn't actually understand your job.

The silver lining in this case is that this person isn't my manager.  If they were, i'd have found a new job by now.

I got a new toy, and it's beautiful.

0Dko-RKNHMERnRGffBPtzlabVxbiP61gapXGkYa1

I play trumpet, trombone, tuba, learning saxophone, I've dabbled in bass guitar, and I gave up learning guitar since my only access to one was a cheap, no name piece of crap and it's crappiness totally discouraged my playing (about 14 years ago). Now I got this as a late birthday present :D Epiphone Les Paul Special II

• Like 2

1024px-Fort_McHenry_flag.jpg

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?