What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 minutes ago, N4L said:

@ramssuperbowl99 I think its time you changed your name to 'ramssuperbowl19' for the lulz

Its like those people that get tattoos of their team winning in whatever year, except your tattoo would be done ironically

How bout ramsnfcwestchamps18

@pwny we’ve discussed him before, but did you see that the Toy Box Killer’s accomplice was released from prison this week? Less than 20 years into her 30 year sentence.

Edited by Dome

On 7/19/2019 at 12:07 AM, N4L said:

@ramssuperbowl99 I think its time you changed your name to 'ramssuperbowl19' for the lulz

Its like those people that get tattoos of their team winning in whatever year, except your tattoo would be done ironically

This would be a good start to a reverse jinx. Maybe "JaredGoffsIntactACL" or "StanKroenkesBeatingHeart" if I want to start wishing injury on people.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i've got rear-ended twice in the past month. my back be hurting. 

So here is a true story several years ago. I am taking the kids to school early AM, I turn onto the road right in front of the school and there is blinding sun. I cant see anything. So I decide to pull over and just walk with the kids. This was stop and go (which if you have ever been in front of a school in the morning, you know what I mean). As I go to park on the side of the road my front left bumper grazes the back right of the person in front of me. Was parking at less than 3 mph. I get out and give them insurance paperwork telling them sorry. Notice that there is no damage at all to either car (not even paint scraped), dont think anything of it and walk kids to school.

Like 6 months later I find out they sued my insurance company for like $70k and won some sort of settlement. I was shocked. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So here is a true story several years ago. I am taking the kids to school early AM, I turn onto the road right in front of the school and there is blinding sun. I cant see anything. So I decide to pull over and just walk with the kids. This was stop and go (which if you have ever been in front of a school in the morning, you know what I mean). As I go to park on the side of the road my front left bumper grazes the back right of the person in front of me. Was parking at less than 3 mph. I get out and give them insurance paperwork telling them sorry. Notice that there is no damage at all to either car (not even paint scraped), dont think anything of it and walk kids to school.

Like 6 months later I find out they sued my insurance company for like $70k and won some sort of settlement. I was shocked. 

Jesus Christ. I don't mess with the courts or anything. But this chick was going like 35 probably. 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

Never been a plaintiff, won't ever be one. But I legit can't move rn lol 

Hey guys, let’s rob finny. Take every single thing he owns. He won’t ever sue us.