What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I married my woman because she's like my bestfriend. We like to do all similar stuff. We don't get overly annoyed with each other very often. And we've already lived together since we were 20 and now we are both going on 26. So nothing changed besides the financial benefits.

I'm learning that if I talk about how I recently got a place, got a dog, go to church, etc 

Post pics of the yard being mowed, talk about having kids one day

etc etc 

People take me more seriously now, because I'm handling my ish and contributing and putting forth an obvious effort. 

Just now, Shanedorf said:

After reading your posts around here.... pretty sure you don't have to worry about it

You think this is an insult, but the truth is I get the first 6-9 months of a relationship multiple times before they get to know the real Outpost31 and hate me.  Joke's on them. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

ET, I am not old enough to be in the same threads as you. :D

Nobody is. I'm the old guy at the end of the thread, telling kids to stay off the lawn...

I'm in a bit of an unconventional situation, but here goes.

I have a twin sister who is getting married in April. We're pretty close and she doesn't really trust any of her friends to put together her Bachelorette party. She's stated that she wants the Bridal Party + Significant others to go, so we're looking at roughly 10-12 people.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what to do? I'm thinking about getting an AirBnB in Nashville for like 3 days, but have nothing beyond that. I don't want it to turn into a thing where we just go out to dinner get very drunk every day but that might end up being the case lol

Also, I am the Man of Honor
b12.jpg

2 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I'm in a bit of an unconventional situation, but here goes.

I have a twin sister who is getting married in April. We're pretty close and she doesn't really trust any of her friends to put together her Bachelorette party. She's stated that she wants the Bridal Party + Significant others to go, so we're looking at roughly 10-12 people.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what to do? I'm thinking about getting an AirBnB in Nashville for like 3 days, but have nothing beyond that. I don't want it to turn into a thing where we just go out to dinner get very drunk every day but that might end up being the case lol

Also, I am the Man of Honor
b12.jpg

oE3Rmym.jpg

• Like 1