What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Ugh. Hate this one particular thing. Not taking questions at this point.

#upset

If this is a joke at my expense I’ll give you my rant.  Short version it was about fat people.  I would have put a disclaimer in that I know not all fat people are terrible, but in my experience as a manager in hospitality, the fat people are always the worst.  I had a morbidly obese man who literally stank like he hasn’t wiped his own *** in a year complain that he was at the end of the hall even though he reserved a handicapped room.  Yelled at me about it and I really wanted to tell him that walking a little bit more might help him, but I had to apologize and tell him that it was the only handicap accessible room we had left.

Also, working in hospitality, 99/100 it’s the fat people who are the problem guests.  

I was going to list examples.  Pooped beds, pooped laundry rooms, complaints about how small the toilet seats are, holes punched in the walls, all the most memorable examples of terrible things are fat people.

• Like 2

The one who punched a hole in the wall had haggled with the front desk person over the rate and wanted 100 dollars off the rate or he’d go somewhere else.  He was told he’d have to go somewhere else, then came back when he realized everywhere else for the next 80 miles was sold out.  He made over a dozen waffles at breakfast and took a plate full of them with him at checkout.  Surprise, MF, you signed for incidentals and got charged a 200 dollar fee for that wall you punched a hole into, ahole.

• Like 1

I moved into a new second floor apartment after staying at my moms for a year after getting divorced and it’s pretty decent outside of it being haunted. The ghost downstairs wouldn’t stop screaming “punish me daddy” last night for some reason. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

The one who punched a hole in the wall had haggled with the front desk person over the rate and wanted 100 dollars off the rate or he’d go somewhere else.  He was told he’d have to go somewhere else, then came back when he realized everywhere else for the next 80 miles was sold out.  He made over a dozen waffles at breakfast and took a plate full of them with him at checkout.  Surprise, MF, you signed for incidentals and got charged a 200 dollar fee for that wall you punched a hole into, ahole.

Didn’t picture you as a chambermaid 

• Like 1

TIL there are only an estimated 20-25 blimps left in the world, and this is hilarious to me bc for one, the blimp is evidently a dying breed and that sucks, but two, the actual amount of blimps left in the world is apparently unknown and all we can do is estimate 

#bringbacktheblimp

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

TIL there are only an estimated 20-25 blimps left in the world, and this is hilarious to me bc for one, the blimp is evidently a dying breed and that sucks, but two, the actual amount of blimps left in the world is apparently unknown and all we can do is estimate 

#bringbacktheblimp

when I was a little kid I was convinced i'd been on a blimp ride....

don't know what made me think that, but I was sure of it for years.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I was going to list examples.  Pooped beds, pooped laundry rooms, complaints about how small the toilet seats are, holes punched in the walls, all the most memorable examples of terrible things are fat people.

So true