What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My fellow forummates,

Isn't it time that you relied upon yourselves for true leadership? Why exchange the bonds of oppression, when you can have true freedom?

If elected, I promise that the wealthy like recipients will pay their fair share. Having over 10,000 likes isn't just misguided, it's morally WRONG. Why should some of us have night 20,000 likes, while others are stuck under the heavy burden of anonymity?

As a founding member of this beloved site, I would point to my immaculate record, receiving ZERO, I repeat, ZERO warnings of any sort, and as a passionate member of the Browns forum, we can truly point to our own forum's ability to police itself, coexist without MORE moderation, and forever cast aside the fallacy that anarchy "won't work", as my opponents would have you believe.

In addition to spreading the wealth and having the top 1% pay their fair share, I pledge "warning and temporary ban forgiveness for ALL". Why should you be shackled with the shame/blemish on your records from predatory moderators, whose sole goal is to line their pockets with your brief, potentially non sober, indiscretions? 

Why should these "moderators" insert themselves into your lives? What business is that of the state?

It's time to announce the secret 3rd man and running mate of 2020:

Beach28.gif

@LETSGOBROWNIES

That's right! The #1 like recipient and top poster on this site and agreed to change things up.

#TheBrownsWinAtSomething2020

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Man... The world really has gone crazy

2020 is officially the twilight zone

An early yet not unexpected start to mudslinging season. Vote status quo in 2020 for Pwny/Glem. It's the same garbage/rebranded top/down FF Idealogy that has led to stagnation and volatility.

58 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

from the great Norm Mcdonald

A moth goes into a podiatrist's office, and the podiatrist's office says, "What's the problem?"

And the moth says "What's the problem? Where do I begin, man?" He goes, "I go to work for Gregory Illinivich, and uh, all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I don't even know if Gregory Illinivich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don't know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there."

And the podiatrist says, "Oh yeah?"

And the moth goes, "Yes." And he goes, "Uh, at night I...I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that's on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don't know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexendria, she fell in the...in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Gregarro Ivinalititavitch... I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I... that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only the cowardice was stronger then perhaps...perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all."

And so the doctor says, "Moth, man, you're troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?"

And then the moth said, "'Cause the light was on."

I can't believe this joke didn't end with "because OJ is guilty".

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Apparently, you're too busy to accept my triple threat match with @Dome!

*Crowd jeers*

There's no way I'm letting you out of the great city of Sheboygan, WI...

*Crowd goes wild*

...Until you had your just desserts!

WELL I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU, @ET80, AND THIS SO CALLED "SUPERSTAR" @Dome, BUT MOST OF ALL, I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU HERE TONIGHT.

*starts walking around in jean shorts staring at the crowd with AOC crazy eyes*

AND HERE'S WHAT I'VE GOT TO SAY

tenor.gif?itemid=15140231

*crowd boos*

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Wtf are you getting me into?  

Listen, we are going to lose a hotly contested election, set ourselves up well for 2024, and then I'll bow out so that you can run with someone competent and younger, like @Forge

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Listen, we are going to lose a hotly contested election, set ourselves up well for 2024, and then I'll bow out so that you can run with someone competent and younger, like @Forge

I'm pretty sure I'm older than you lol

53 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's time to announce the secret 3rd man and running mate of 2020:

Beach28.gif

@LETSGOBROWNIES

That's right! The #1 like recipient and top poster on this site and agreed to change things up.

#TheBrownsWinAtSomething2020

You guys should leak that you're interested in Freddie Kitchens as Secretary of State just to make Condoleeza jealous enough to become the Browns HC.

• Like 1