What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

wow, just because i havent been around forever, my opinion isnt relevant?

I know pwn/glen or the MoL would never treat me like this.

The MoL has always treated Malfatron with respect, he is one of our great posters

• Like 1

Regardless of what you think of our campaign, it's clear we're right. Things can get better than they have been, this forum can be more active again, and we can see excitement and engagement increase. All it takes is a message to resonate and to get people talking.

We've done exactly that. And the idea that there are sides to this, or that we're running against anyone is just foolishness from others who would rather have their name on the top of the ticket.

The fact is--WAYTA had the most fun and engaging night it has had in years-- and that's all because glem and I decided to throw up some campaign materials in our avys and sigs and started talking about change. It got people talking, it got people engaged. It got people to root for us, it got people to pretend that they were somehow running against something that doesn't even have a position to be running against because they thought it would be hip to do so.

The forum can be like this all the time. It can get back to those old days of 300 page Gameday threads and WAYTAs that went 100 pages in two days. But it's going to take unity across the whole forum. And that's what we're campaigning for. Campaigning against that isn't campaigning against us, it's campaigning for the status quo.

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats what happens when me and my co-webby are in the same thread/same time.

When Matts and Webby post in the same topic theres a 50% chance it's "Hot!" and a 100% chance someone is getting warned or banned.  

• Like 7