What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Forum activity is way up since Pwny/Glem 2020!

You won’t hear that from our opposition!

Numbers continue to rise!

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

My fellow forummates,

Isn't it time that you relied upon yourselves for true leadership? Why exchange the bonds of oppression, when you can have true freedom?

If elected, I promise that the wealthy like recipients will pay their fair share. Having over 10,000 likes isn't just misguided, it's morally WRONG. Why should some of us have night 20,000 likes, while others are stuck under the heavy burden of anonymity?

As a founding member of this beloved site, I would point to my immaculate record, receiving ZERO, I repeat, ZERO warnings of any sort, and as a passionate member of the Browns forum, we can truly point to our own forum's ability to police itself, coexist without MORE moderation, and forever cast aside the fallacy that anarchy "won't work", as my opponents would have you believe.

In addition to spreading the wealth and having the top 1% pay their fair share, I pledge "warning and temporary ban forgiveness for ALL". Why should you be shackled with the shame/blemish on your records from predatory moderators, whose sole goal is to line their pockets with your brief, potentially non sober, indiscretions? 

Why should these "moderators" insert themselves into your lives? What business is that of the state?

Which one of you two groups are 1. Indy's and 2. Libertarians? 

Between poner/gmen and mLLL/Brownies I expect yall to share roughly 10% of the total votes. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Which one of you two groups are 1. Indy's and 2. Libertarians? 

Between poner/gmen and mLLL/Brownies I expect yall to share roughly 10% of the total votes. 

Lets keep the political talk down.

And focus more on Pwny/Glem 2020

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I've been asking this since my heart attack a few pages back. I don't know what's going on, but @Dome, @ramssuperbowl99 and I have a Triple Threat cage match...

What a show this is turning out to be!

Match 1: MoL/Webby vs Pwny/Glem vs Bucs/Rags vs Mwil/Brownies

Match 2: Dome vs Rams vs ET in a Triple Threat Cage Match

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

What a show this is turning out to be!

Match 1: MoL/Webby vs Pwny/Glem vs Bucs/Rags vs Mwil/Brownies

Match 2: Dome vs Rams vs ET in a Triple Threat Cage Match

I can't decide who's dumber, everyone in match 1 for getting in an internet debate with a guy who can unilaterally banhammer, or me and @ET80 for deciding to get into the ring with a guy who butchers animals for a living.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Webmaster said:
12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats what happens when me and my co-webby are in the same thread/same time.

When Matts and Webby post in the same topic theres a 50% chance it's "Hot!" and a 100% chance someone is getting warned or banned.  

How do I quote this and make it my sig? It wont let me do it my normal methods. 

Pwny/Glem 2020 is a campaign of the people.

And that’s why we’re proud to announce that we have worked with many members of the forum to create a list of 41 (and growing) potential changes to the forum to spur activity, growth and further build the community, many of them ideas from posters just like you. The list has been forwarded to Webby and he’s stated he will work to institute some of the changes now. 

You won’t see that type of action from any of these other vanity project campaigns, because they’re not about actually helping this very forum they claim to love.

Come to the side of the people. Come to the side of action. Come join us and Make Footballsfuture Great Again!

Pwny/Glem 2020

• Like 1

A stranger was seated next to Little Pwny on the plane when the stranger turned to the Little Pwny and said,
"Let's talk. I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow
passenger."

Little Pwny, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger,
"What would you like to discuss?"
"Oh, I don't know," said the stranger. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," said Little Pwny. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first.
A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff.
Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces apple-sized clumps of dried grass.
Why do you suppose that is?"

"Jeez," said the stranger. "I have no idea."

"Well, then," said Little Pwny,
"How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know **** ?"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I can't decide who's dumber, everyone in match 1 for getting in an internet debate with a guy who can unilaterally banhammer, or me and @ET80 for deciding to get into the ring with a guy who butchers animals for a living.

We all lose. 

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The list should be public tbh.

The list will be public when we feel the list fully represents our ideas and plans for moving forward. For now, you’ll have to trust me, Glem and some high profile members like @LETSGOBROWNIES @Malfatron and @N4L who have all seen the list and stand behind it as a list for quality change on the forum.

If you have your own idea for something that you’d like to see change, please send it to me.

I will give you one on the list that I think is particularly important to note: the creation of a leadership team that would comprise of members who have a genuine interest in making the forum a better place, be it with thread ideas, working together to run more forum tournaments like the “best meat tournament” and those like it across all forums, running a debate tournament, or bringing new ideas to the table for forum growth to create a better experience. The 41 ideas we have come up with is just a example of what a small group could do when focused on the latter for just an hour.

Running against Pwny/Glem 2020 isn’t running against us, it’s running against all of you that care about the forum. It’s running against using the efforts of everyone that wants to actually be able to make a difference to actually make a difference. It’s running against the idea that collectively we can make the forum a better place through the efforts of those who care the most. The simple fact is that if these people “running against us” actually cared about making the forum a better place, they’d be working alongside us in the proposed leadership team. There’s nothing to run against, except the idea that we can make a change for the better.

Pwny/Glem 2020

Edited by pwny
  • Like 2