What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

13 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Josh/Josh 2020

New is always better

Soldier. We need to come together in this trying time. Branching out and running your own campaign based solely around opposing making FF great again is not what the people want.

Join us soldier. Help us make ff great again.

Pwny/Glem 2020

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Pwny/Glem 2020 is a campaign of the people.

And that’s why we’re proud to announce that we have worked with many members of the forum to create a list of 41 (and growing) potential changes to the forum to spur activity, growth and further build the community, many of them ideas from posters just like you. The list has been forwarded to Webby and he’s stated he will work to institute some of the changes now. 

You won’t see that type of action from any of these other vanity project campaigns, because they’re not about actually helping this very forum they claim to love.

Come to the side of the people. Come to the side of action. Come join us and Make Footballsfuture Great Again!

Pwny/Glem 2020

I would like to personally share with you all that the senate committee on current affairs has heard the 41 ideas. Team Bucs/Rags has a proposal of its own. Fighting the 41 stupid ideas that were recently submitted to the senate committee on current affairs. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I would like to personally share with you all that the senate committee on current affairs has heard the 41 ideas. Team Bucs/Rags has a proposal of its own. Fighting the 41 stupid ideas that were recently submitted to the senate committee on current affairs. 

Fighting the idea that people who care about the forum and want to see it grow can all work together to help make it better. You've got a great platform, there.

25 minutes ago, pwny said:

Fighting the idea that people who care about the forum and want to see it grow can all work together to help make it better. You've got a great platform, there.

Team Bucs/Rags has a hardline stance against terrible ideas. I am sorry that you support destroying the forum from within.

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Did I win everyone's love yet?

Did you see the polling numbers last night? I might deserve a raise. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Again our opposition shows their unwillingness to change. They are stuck in their ways.

We want to make FF great, while they are content with stagnation.

Pwny/Glem 2020

• Like 1

There are some that want to do it. Some that try to do it. There is only two that can get it done. Giving support to anybody other than Pwny and Glem is like supporting teams like the Oilers, Expos, or SuperSonics. It’s been a lost cause. Be a fan of the team that will make FootballsFuture great again, and not just try to do it.

Pwny - Glem 2020

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

There are some that want to do it. Some that try to do it. There is only two that can get it done. Giving support to anybody other than Pwny and Glem is like supporting teams like the Oilers, Expos, or SuperSonics. It’s been a lost cause. Be a fan of the team that will make FootballsFuture great again, and not just try to do it.

Pwny - Glem 2020

Glad to have your vote solider.

7 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Pwny - Glem 2020

And here I thought you an educated man.