What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

13 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We may or may not live long, but we will 100% live deliciously.

(Real talk though the culture of alcoholism in Wisconsin is among the worst things about living here, including the weather.)

Is it not BECAUSE of the weather? I mean, what else are you going to do in the winter months apart from stay inside and f'd up bro :D

A new hire at the store ($20 per hour for stocking shelves, because it hazard pay) just got fired for stealing a $2 energy drink...

We can charge things at work so even if we are 100% flat broke we can still get food if we need it, not that I think she was stealing for her survival anyways. 

you can’t fix stupid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dome said:

A new hire at the store ($20 per hour for stocking shelves, because it hazard pay) just got fired for stealing a $2 energy drink...

We can charge things at work so even if we are 100% flat broke we can still get food if we need it, not that I think she was stealing for her survival anyways. 

you can’t fix stupid.

So you’re telling me there’s a $20 an hour stocking job open 😳

• Like 1

I’m absolutely livid that nobody has invented a microchip that clips to the back of your eye to turn your eye into a spy camera

i just saw a 300+ lb woman fanning herself off with a package of bacon. 

im never gonna see anything like that again, the moment is gone, lost with the memories 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

And there's a desperate lady out there somewhere. 👀👀👀

My wife has heard me refer to the woman as “Female Shrek, not to be confused with Princess Fiona, just female shrek”

but yeah, she’s looking for work 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

My wife has heard me refer to the woman as “Female Shrek, not to be confused with Princess Fiona, just female shrek”

but yeah, she’s looking for work 

Of course you did. You're not gonna tell your wife you work with someone super attractive.

Thats just dumb.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Of course you did. You're not gonna tell your wife you work with someone super attractive.

Thats just dumb.

I would and have told my wife about attractive co-workers. She’s not the jealous type at all.

This lady was legitimately an ogre.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dome said:

I’m absolutely livid that nobody has invented a microchip that clips to the back of your eye to turn your eye into a spy camera

im never gonna see anything like that again, the moment is gone, lost with the memories 

Is that America or what 

11 hours ago, Dome said:

you can’t fix stupid.

Stupidity never ceases to amaze me.  Though I did hear of a good one that happened at my first job before I got there.  The rule for registers was that if you were $2 short or under, they didn't charge you.  Anything over, and they charged it.  So he would pocket the $2 every shift, for two years.  Never was challenged, never got caught.  Management failed on that one. 

9 hours ago, Dome said:

Wonder what she was in her past life.

12 hours ago, Dome said:

There was a Black Mirror episode about this. Only the implant was in your neck.

31 minutes ago, ET80 said:

There was a Black Mirror episode about this. Only the implant was in your neck.

Well if I had it you all would’ve received a hilarious gif yesterday of a large woman fanning herself off with a package of bacon 

• Like 3