What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

@Shanedorf especially because there is less smog and light pollution right now, a compounding effect

JUPITER IS BRIGHT AND HUGE RIGHT NOW

I keep pointing it out to people and everyone always thinks its too bright to be natural. Most people think its a plane/satellite at first. Nope, just the biggest motruckin planet in the solar system who also happens to be gaseous. 

If you haven't seen it yet, you really cant miss it. I cant remember seeing any planet so bright.

Sometimes its good to be reminded how small we all actually are

• Like 2

Yesterday I found a credit card when I was out for a run. I picked it up and called the number on the back and reported the card lost, cut it up and threw it away. I probably could have found the person on Facebook, pretty sure I found them on a quick search but didn't feel like actually reaching out to someone to say that I found their credit card and wanted to return it to them. Should I have done that or was just calling the number on the back fine? 

Either way, the bank customer support person called me a good Samaritan and it went straight to my head. 

27 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Yesterday I found a credit card when I was out for a run. I picked it up and called the number on the back and reported the card lost, cut it up and threw it away. I probably could have found the person on Facebook, pretty sure I found them on a quick search but didn't feel like actually reaching out to someone to say that I found their credit card and wanted to return it to them. Should I have done that or was just calling the number on the back fine? 

Either way, the bank customer support person called me a good Samaritan and it went straight to my head. 

In the Declaration of Independence the founding fathers said it’s fine to get yourself a mcchicken or two when you find someone’s credit card. It’s on them for losing it in the first place 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Nah what you did was probably better.  If someone called me and wanted to return my card, i'd probably just cancel it anyway.  i'd thank them for the gesture, but i'd question whether i can trust them to not write down the number and security number and spend on it later (question it to myself, of course).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

In the Declaration of Independence the founding fathers said it’s fine to get yourself a mcchicken or two when you find someone’s credit card. It’s on them for losing it in the first place 

I got a McChicken and a McDouble, what does the constitution say about that?

20 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I got a McChicken and a McDouble, what does the constitution say about that?

“I don’t know how I feel about substitutions.” -Thomas Jefferson 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 12:52 PM, D82 said:

To get beer or not...that is the question.

I convinced myself to buy more beer based on the idea that it would mean fewer trips to the store.
Unfortunately, what happened was I drank more... and still have to go back to the store just as often.

Now I'm stuck in The Vortex of Consumption

• Like 5

My punk *** cousin enlisted in the Marines a while back at 18 or 19 or 20 years old I really don’t know how old he is.  He was immature, rude, mean and still played with Legos.  I thought there’s no way in hell he would make it through basic.  He is officially a Marine.  Just saw a picture of him in his uniform.  He looks like he’s aged 17 years.  I’m proud of that little ****er.

Edited by Outpost31

6 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Never thought I'd have to ask this, but does everyone drink the milk in their cereal bowl after eating the cereal?

I find mushy cereal repulsive, so no milk goes in my cereal at all.

• Like 2