What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ollie’s closed a year ago 

I guess what they say is true. You want to make a small fortune? Start with a big fortune and open a restaurant. That’s too bad. Their drink selection was the best in the area.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I guess what they say is true. You want to make a small fortune? Start with a big fortune and open a restaurant. That’s too bad. Their drink selection was the best in the area.

It was truly incredible.  Between the restaurant and the bottle shop next door, there wasn’t a beer you couldn’t find.  

When they closed they were selling stuff at 30-50% off.  Safe to say I loaded up on probably 4 months worth of beer.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

When they closed they were selling stuff at 30-50% off.  Safe to say I loaded up on probably 4 months worth of beer.

I’m imagining the scene were Ron Swanson is weeping outside when his favorite steakhouse closes, only instead of steak, you’re crying “How much beer do you think is left in there?!?! Did they all die???”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES! @Forge! @Malfatron! @Dome!

Assemble! A new member of the brotherhood of five figures has appeared!

It is the immortal Rams fan himself... @ramssuperbowl99!

He is now granted access to the Executive Bathroom, gets 5% off all Regular Unleaded purchases at WaWa and can now take advantage of the early bird special at IHOP!

Welcome him into your bosom!

We’re allowed back in IHOP?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

@MWil23 the chosen is next.

Unrelated - us six should TOTES have Game of Thrones-style nicknames. I'll be @ET80 the Doughboy.

"The Chosen"

It sounds pretty sweet/awesome. 

It also sounds like something that could be extremely tongue in cheek and demeaning...I like it.