What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Overall the i3 dual core is gonna be rough if you enjoy having a multitude of tabs open while online. But as a base computer for just watching YouTube in one tab & FF/another site in another tab it would work fine.

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

Can’t believe you didn’t just ask me. Smh

When have I ever asked you about anything

Edit: Name 37 times I've asked you about something

Edited by Glen

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Depends on what you're using it for. TBH w/e it is the TS is a little useless IMO in these kinds of models and charges you more for something you will probably never use.

15 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Depends on what you're using it for. TBH w/e it is the TS is a little useless IMO in these kinds of models and charges you more for something you will probably never use.

Use is just for web browsing, work emails etc during work from home period

On 4/17/2020 at 9:03 AM, ET80 said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES! @Forge! @Malfatron! @Dome!

Assemble! A new member of the brotherhood of five figures has appeared!

It is the immortal Rams fan himself... @ramssuperbowl99!

He is now granted access to the Executive Bathroom, gets 5% off all Regular Unleaded purchases at WaWa and can now take advantage of the early bird special at IHOP!

Welcome him into your bosom!

@ramssuperbowl99

OpulentFrailFireant-size_restricted.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Use is just for web browsing, work emails etc during work from home period

Well like someone else said so long as you dont generally have alot of tabs open then you should be good. And if you get tired of the little screen you can always buy a 14 dollar HDMI cable and hook it up to your computer and run it that way. All in all it's a better price then what I am currently looking at although there is this. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Grade-A-Laptop-HP-8460P-I5-2520M-2-5G8G-DDR3Memory250G-DVDWindows-10-Pro/647101131

15 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well like someone else said so long as you dont generally have alot of tabs open then you should be good. And if you get tired of the little screen you can always buy a 14 dollar HDMI cable and hook it up to your computer and run it that way. All in all it's a better price then what I am currently looking at although there is this. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Grade-A-Laptop-HP-8460P-I5-2520M-2-5G8G-DDR3Memory250G-DVDWindows-10-Pro/647101131

I am a tab person lol so there’s that, and i don’t even have a desk top!