What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No one is going to believe me, @Dome. I'm a homer for Houston. You're the outside counsel I need to validate the statement.

You'll never live homeless in Houston as long as I am alive - you'll have to sleep next to an elliptical machine and a stationary bike (I'm turning my guest room into a home gym to make sure nobody goes in that room) but it's a roof over your head.

I once offered my garage to Tyty during his divorce 

if he ever takes me up on moving into my house, you KNOW I’ll be taking you up on this 

Edit: (imagine my wife’s reaction as a strange man moves into my garage, and I move 2,000 miles away)

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

No one is going to believe me, @Dome. I'm a homer for Houston. You're the outside counsel I need to validate the statement.

You'll never live homeless in Houston as long as I am alive - you'll have to sleep next to an elliptical machine and a stationary bike (I'm turning my guest room into a home gym to make sure nobody goes in that room) but it's a roof over your head.

Wow this is a horrible way to find out I'm being evicted.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's a good way to make sure @Tyty's ex-wife ends owning your garage.

He’ll buy at it back at double the value, out of the kindness if his heart.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 4

Just now, ET80 said:

On this note...

@Tyty - did you ever buy the Camry from her? Did she call the cops on the pound of meth she stashed in the spare tire?

Did you sell the meth to your neighbor before the police arrived?

Did you report him to CPS when you found out he had kids after living next door for 3 years?

so many questions!!!!

• Like 2

@ET80 Wow, thank you so much for all that. Saving to my phone. Flying saucer sounds EXACTLY like what I'm about. So does the 'scenery' in the other bars you mentioned :D. (Is Pitch 25 the one on Walker St?). Can't wait to try genuine Tex-Mex - you cannot get a good mexican (or even a proper BBQ) where I live. So, Houston is a definite then. I'm probably not comprehending the distances within Texas just yet, so I'll assume I'll need to hire a car. I'll also assume it will be humid even at that time of year? Thanks again, hero.

@Dome thanks bud. He's proud of his home town talent isn't he xD

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

Glad to help, @Hunter2_1:)

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

@ET80 Wow, thank you so much for all that. Saving to my phone. Flying saucer sounds EXACTLY like what I'm about. So does the 'scenery' in the other bars you mentioned :D. (Is Pitch 25 the one on Walker St?). 

Correct - it's walking distance from Minute Maid Park, where the Astros play. It gets pretty packed during baseball season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's so cool. If you walk by Minute Maid Park, I bet before you even go in the stadium you can hear Astros players banging on trash cans.

Nah, it's the sound of buzzer testing...