What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

i think Corona has damaged me beyond repair. I literally just spent 35 minute hitting on a black chick because  I wanted to make sure that people still found me sexy. 

WTF.

I think this stupid virus broke me.

(ps I got her number) 

I9ATbFoWsoDWuLiuM9kVmcIbAGr1Ypn69p_7h6KA

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Kind of a big deal. Farmers are going to literally go broke. Meat prices now are going to skyrocket. Cattle market is starting to do the same thing. Most packers are closing, farmers are dumping milk in the dairy industry

starting tomorrow pigs will be brought to a place, gassed, put on conveyor belts, onto side dumps and hauled to either landfills or rendering plants. In one spot in Minnesota it will be near 20,000 a day.  Baby piglets are already being euthanized in barns.

this is just the start in the Midwest. haven’t even started to effect the futures on crops nearly as bad yet. Farmers will hold crops to try and hold it as their only asset. 

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

starting tomorrow pigs will be brought to a place, gassed, put on conveyor belts, onto side dumps and hauled to either landfills or rendering plants. In one spot in Minnesota it will be near 20,000 a day.  Baby piglets are already being euthanized in barns.

why kill the pigs?

give them away

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

why kill the pigs?

give them away

To who? Butcher shops in our area are plum full. Most everyone has given hogs to friends and family. I got one to the local butcher 2 months ago and it won’t be done until July. 

you bring them to packers, but they are all shut down. Too expensive to keep feeding. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

To who? Butcher shops in our area are plum full. Most everyone has given hogs to friends and family. I got one to the local butcher 2 months ago and it won’t be done until July. 

you bring them to packers, but they are all shut down. Too expensive to keep feeding. 

@Dome can handle it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

The Packers are shut down because of concerns over employee health? 

5 hours ago, N4L said:

The Packers are shut down because of concerns over employee health? 

That's my question too

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

why kill the pigs?

give them away

To who?  You want a pig?  What are you going to do with it?  People don't how to process a pig on their own.  Plus, there's the issue of how to get one to everyone that wants one.  The issue isn't giving it away for free, it's the cost of getting those pigs to people who want them.  It's just not possible with our infrastructure.

11 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

You don't profit from giving things away. And that's not how we do things around here.

That's not even the point.  This isn't greed.  This is an infrastructure that isn't set up for stuff like this.

My in-laws raise cattle and pigs on a small scale.  They'll likely just hold them longer than they would have, otherwise, if their processing facility closes down.  But i can see the problem that this causes for large scale facilities. 

23 minutes ago, theJ said:

That's my question too

To who?  You want a pig?  What are you going to do with it?  People don't how to process a pig on their own. 

Watch YouTube? I mean, there's usually a video for everything.