What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

41 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Glad to help, @Hunter2_1:)

Correct - it's walking distance from Minute Maid Park, where the Astros play. It gets pretty packed during baseball season.

This feels like a good time to mention that my wonderful Washington Nationals haven't lost since October. What a streak!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Visiting a friend in Fort Worth, TX this October (well...I hope). 

I've never been to Texas. If it goes ahead, I'll do the DAL/FW area, want to go Austin and Houston also.

If @ET80 @Calvert28 and any other texas based posters can recommend anything in their respective areas, that would be sweet :) I like anything outdoors, anything party/booze related, food....the usual. And what can I expect the weather to be like at that time?

ET  - I already know about Rudys BBQ bud :D  also Franklin's in Austin I'm aware of

Calv  - I'm not even sure you're TX based, I just guessed...

Sorry man I haven't been Texas based since 2015.

But if you get the chance head over to Keller's Drive In. It's a burger join in Dallas. 

No clue about Austin, I haven't been there in 12 years.

If you're in Houston you gotta go and try Cajun food. Zydeco I love and recommend and La Lucha is a pretty good place with some TexMex stuff. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I'm way more interested in the potential for hilarity with old people using technology to conduct the draft tonight than I am in the draft itself. 

Apparently a bunch of teams either forgot -or didn't know how - to mute their connection during the mock draft.

This is gonna be must watch tv.

On 4/22/2020 at 12:03 PM, bigbadbuff said:

Been getting annoying pop ups on this site the last couple of days using my phone, any one else?

I’m not gonna complain about it til after the draft. Webbys gonna make bank 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D82 said:

I just worked close to 100 hours in the last two weeks. This is supposed to be the start of our slow season. 

Please shoot me. 

We've gotten Friday and Monday off (paid) last week and this week.

And it sounds like we'll keep it going for next weekend. 

All part of us trying to get stuff at work done while trying to socially distance, while utilizing the business stimulus package.

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

We've gotten Friday and Monday off (paid) last week and this week.

And it sounds like we'll keep it going for next weekend. 

All part of us trying to get stuff at work done while trying to socially distance, while utilizing the business stimulus package.

🤨