What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

17 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I was sitting out on my deck drinking a beer and the couple below me came outside to sit on the patio and play cribbage. Most alone I've felt all quarantine.Ā 

Knobs

We are on the brink of a food shortage.

As of Friday, 120,000 pigs per day were unable to be processed. As of Monday, that number will be approximately 240,000 pigs PER DAY, that will not be processed into consumable meat for our families. This number could get worse. Thatā€™s 48 million pounds of pork that will not be seen in grocery stores daily across the U.S.Ā 

Our farmers in the Midwest and they out the states are taken a beating. Pray for the farmers.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

As of Friday, 120,000 pigs per day were unable to be processed. As of Monday, that number will be approximately 240,000 pigs PER DAY, that will not be processed into consumable meat for our families. This number could get worse. Thatā€™s 48 million pounds of pork that will not be seen in grocery stores daily across the U.S.Ā 

Ā 

You ever look at grass or river rock at a place like Walmart and wonder if you would get arrested if you stole like one piece a week?

I can 100% relate to that scene in Fun with Divk and Jane where they steal sod. Ā Trying to plant is a b. Ā I really want to steal grass. Ā Not a bank, Iā€™m fine with money, I just want a nice lawn. Ā 

17 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You ever look at grass or river rock at a place like Walmart and wonder if you would get arrested if you stole like one piece a week?

Take a drive in the woods... most people donā€™t know this but you can find plants and rocks in the wild.

• Like 4

i think Corona has damaged me beyond repair. I literally just spent 35 minute hitting on a black chick becauseĀ  I wanted to make sure that people still found me sexy.Ā 

Ā 

WTF.

Ā 

I think this stupid virus broke me.

(ps I got her number)Ā