What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel like that last comment could have come across in a not awesome fashion. So today I hit on a chubby white chick to tip the scales.

Get it? 

She was fat. Still got that number doe. I plan on never calling. 

Oh so now you're using quotas?

@Matts4313, why don't you just start hitting on all ugly women and not calling them so you can make yourself feel better regardless of their skin color? #its2020 #brave #footballstotherightpeople

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh so now you're using quotas?

@Matts4313, why don't you just start hitting on all ugly women and not calling them so you can make yourself feel better regardless of their skin color? #its2020 #brave #footballstotherightpeople

I might start hitting on men as well. We live in an age of no judgement. 

But in my world wide tour, I have yet to land a japanese girl. Its my greatest failure.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tyty said:

I have my first ever stomach ulcer and dear god they suck but maybe not as much as having to drink kombucha for it

at least its not a bean juice cocktail

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I might start hitting on men as well. We live in an age of no judgement. 

But in my world wide tour, I have yet to land a japanese girl. Its my greatest failure.

I find this pretty friggin funny and I'm a female. That said, stick w/ the men.  Unless she's 'authentic', they can be hard for a guy to pick up

Edited by K9

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel like that last comment could have come across in a not awesome fashion. So today I hit on a chubby white chick to tip the scales.

Get it? 

She was fat. Still got that number doe. I plan on never calling. 

Damn, I didn't see her leave the house ¬¬

On 4/27/2020 at 1:14 PM, Matts4313 said:

Honestly this is my wheelhouse and my preference

5 months 16 days til I get married. Wow time flies. Fun fact, we got engaged on Star Wars day which will be a year from this monday.

Star Wars plays such an important part in our relationship. Let me explain.

When she first found me on Tinder, she had her then 6 year old brother swiping. He saw my picture and I was at Hollywood Studios at the time while they have the Stormtroopers marching to the center, and my selfie was me surrounded by stormtroopers. He LOVES Star Wars so he picked me and said "Message this guy he likes Star Wars"

Rest is history. Her little brother is my buddy, he's so fun. Also, since he's 8 we like alot of the same things except Minecraft. I can't stand it.

• Like 1

Some guy had bumper sticker lettering on the back of his car 

“I drive the speed limit and obey all traffic laws. If you don’t like it, call the police”

he was driving on the shoulder for about a mile and a half totally oblivious to the fact that he was driving on the shoulder.... until he got pulled over

god works in mysterious ways, same with the police apparently

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1