What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

48 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I won't go into details and I certainly won't post the video here but the incident with the 75 year old man and the police in buffalo made me sick to my stomach...

Edit: oops.

Edited by pnies20

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

I won't go into details and I certainly won't post the video here but the incident with the 75 year old man and the police in buffalo made me sick to my stomach...

Yeah it seemed... excessive.

It's funny to me (not funny haha) that I assume any time I go out in public that someone/something is recording me, and therefore I act accordingly...you'd figure some of these bozo's would assume the same, regardless of their intentions.

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

It's funny to me (not funny haha) that I assume any time I go out in public that someone/something is recording me, and therefore I act accordingly...you'd figure some of these bozo's would assume the same, regardless of their intentions.

I get them being on edge and such and I’m sure it’s no fun, but an unarmed geezer? C’mon man, do better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

looking for a new job it rough. I seem to be disqualified at every turn.

Joe Judge was stuck in the backroom with a kicker and a bag of partially deflated footballs, sent in a resume, and now he's the HC of the Giants.

You got this.

Also @rob_shadows @LETSGOBROWNIES @MWil23 both of the people in that video have been suspended without pay. Not enough, but a start. EDIT: And the old man is in serious, but stable condition.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

looking for a new job it rough. I seem to be disqualified at every turn.

Thinking about trying for any other job right now other than the one I already have gives me anxiety. 

20 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Joe Judge was stuck in the backroom with a kicker and a bag of partially deflated footballs, sent in a resume, and now he's the HC of the Giants.

You got this.

Freddie Kitchens didn’t even do that much.

20 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Also @rob_shadows @LETSGOBROWNIES @MWil23 both of the people in that video have been suspended without pay. Not enough, but a start. EDIT: And the old man is in serious, but stable condition.

Apparently he was returning a police helmet when this happened....  😬 

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Anybody ever come back to this site and see like 20 notifications and immediately think, “What I say this time?”

Sometimes I come back to this site and see my which region would you obliterate thread has been obliterated