What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 6/22/2020 at 9:08 AM, MWil23 said:

They're going to find that clown. There were cameras everywhere, and when they do, I hope that they show him the same decency in the courtroom that he showed Bubba Wallace.

Turns out it was just a pull rope for the garage door. 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Seems like an odd thing for a guy who drives a car for a living not to be able to identify.

Is he the one that reported it or was it a crew member? You wouldn't think there would need to be much of an investigation once they looked at it

Just now, vikesfan89 said:

Is he the one that reported it or was it a crew member? You wouldn't think there would need to be much of an investigation once they looked at it

No idea, but I’m guessing more than one person saw it.

I can’t believe they all made the same mistake.

6 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No idea, but I’m guessing more than one person saw it.

I can’t believe they all made the same mistake.

fwiw it was reported to nascar by a member of his team and nascar then made a statement, wallace himself didn't see it per this story espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

it's in the paragraph under the wallace photo

• Like 2

In about 4 hours or so, I’ll be getting a minor procedure done to try and shock a good rhythm into my heart. I am 31 years old with heart failure that was induced by a virus over a year ago. Myocarditis is the condition.

So, the plan is they try and shock me a little get my heart going the right way, but it’s more likely I end up with an internal defibrillator in my body.

for you medical types, my EF is about 15 percent currently.

I am a little gloomy about this but I did all the necessary steps when I got out of the hospital last year. Cardiologists said this isn’t my fault and I happen to just kinda be unlucky in this regard.

#DayStrong

Hopefully I come out of this better than ever. I am only 31, and there’s so much more life I want to live.

• Like 7