What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

33 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

In about 4 hours or so, I’ll be getting a minor procedure done to try and shock a good rhythm into my heart. I am 31 years old with heart failure that was induced by a virus over a year ago. Myocarditis is the condition.

So, the plan is they try and shock me a little get my heart going the right way, but it’s more likely I end up with an internal defibrillator in my body.

for you medical types, my EF is about 15 percent currently.

I am a little gloomy about this but I did all the necessary steps when I got out of the hospital last year. Cardiologists said this isn’t my fault and I happen to just kinda be unlucky in this regard.

#DayStrong

Hopefully I come out of this better than ever. I am only 31, and there’s so much more life I want to live.

You got this homie. 

3 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

In about 4 hours or so, I’ll be getting a minor procedure done to try and shock a good rhythm into my heart. I am 31 years old with heart failure that was induced by a virus over a year ago. Myocarditis is the condition.

So, the plan is they try and shock me a little get my heart going the right way, but it’s more likely I end up with an internal defibrillator in my body.

I am a little gloomy about this but I did all the necessary steps when I got out of the hospital last year. Cardiologists said this isn’t my fault and I happen to just kinda be unlucky in this regard.

#DayStrong

Hopefully I come out of this better than ever. I am only 31, and there’s so much more life I want to live.

You got this bud💪

7 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

#DayStrong

Love you Josh. Hope all went well bud. 

9 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Also yes this is on top of my COVID diagnosis 

Good luck all the way around and there's a chance the two are connected - depending on whether or not your MD prescribed ACE inhibitors for the arrhythmia. 

Edited by Shanedorf

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Who has Loch Ness monster sighting and The Big One, on their 2020 bingo card?

The planet’s script writers must’ve been super bored for this year. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrDrew said:

You could make a documentary about this year, call it fiction, and it wouldn’t get produced because it’s way too unbelievable. 

gonna be an entire subject in history degrees dedicated to the year 2020