What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I love mine, and I've had it for 20+ years. I've wanted to get another one for a while, but haven't thought of the right thing to get.

30 with no tattoos, not because I have an objection to the, but this. I can't figure out what I would want.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

I love mine, and I've had it for 20+ years. I've wanted to get another one for a while, but haven't thought of the right thing to get.

I look like a miniature version of Shaq and I love guns and cars, so I don't think hippie applies to me either.

I got my tattoos back in 05 and 06, and haven't gotten any more, but I don't regret them either.  I'm a little annoyed that there are nazis again, since two of them are runes from the elder futhark (I was big into Norse mythology at the time) and the other is a triquetra (because Zep is god), and that carries certain associations, especially if you're a bald white man.

Luckily I married a black woman, so at least when I'm with her, I don't think people assume I'm a white supremacist.

So I guess maybe do make sure that any tattoos you get aren't associated with marginal hate groups, because you never know what's gonna come back in style in 15 years.

6 hours ago, Nazgul said:

I called everyone super fat and didn't even get a single like.
Ya'll used to be cooler.

We were not aware you returned. Don't think of it as silence, but as quiet admiration...