What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 6/16/2020 at 2:29 PM, pwny said:

The Anker has quality of life improvements like using four separate microphone designed both for the purpose of better noise cancelling and for reducing background noise when making calls, being able to replace the cups, longer battery life (40 hours vs 30-35), better designed flexibility on the cups for a *more custom fit, longer range on the Bluetooth, faster quick charging (Anker is 5 minute charge for 4 hours of use, Mpow is 10 minutes for 2 hours). And it does have the ability to run by aux. also it appears Amazon has a coupon on it to get it down to $50. 

Sennheiser, which I often recommend to people, the price difference is almost all about improving sound quality; and those in that price range are going to be primarily wired only. The premium value for them might not be what you’re looking for, if you’re typically fine with non-premium audio.

The Mpow also claims that you can’t even connect Bluetooth to a computer without a separate dongle. 

BTW, i bought a pair of these headphones shortly after this post.  Been using them for a few weeks now.  They're great.  Love the noise cancelling aspect, and they're much more comfortable to wear than on the ear headphones.  The sound is good enough for me.

Good recommendation!

Its been 2 days and I am still ****ed up about an accidental snap I got from my best friends wife. She for sure didnt mean to send it and I have no clue if I should tell him.  

I would send him a joke text but it wasnt something you joke about. 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its been 2 days and I am still ****ed up about an accidental snap I got from my best friends wife. She for sure didnt mean to send it and I have no clue if I should tell him.  

Pretend it never happened imo

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Send one back.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Like one she meant to send to him, or another dude?

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Could we hear the joke you'd tell him?

41 minutes ago, theJ said:

Like one she meant to send to him, or another dude?

The amount of shock tells me that she never expected anyone to see that photo.

38 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Could we hear the joke you'd tell him?

It would have been not good. Something like "Thats awesome make up"..... 

Do they make wireless mouses with multiple USB receivers?  I've found some that have a USB receiver with bluetooth or an apple type C receiver.

We have a workstation at our house where we swap in and out my work laptop, my wife's, and our personal laptop.  Would be really cool to just have a USB receiver permanently plugged into each laptop and have a toggle on the mouse without having to move the laptop receiver.  We frequently lose it or take it to work on accident, then our mouse is worthless that day.  Also really don't want 3 mouses out or have to store them or whatever.

Thoughts?

Like this one for instance, https://www.amazon.com/Jelly-Comb-Ergonomic-Connection-Rechargeable/dp/B07VJYPVPW/ref=sr_1_30_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=mouse+dongle&qid=1594300994&refinements=p_n_feature_six_browse-bin%3A21162156011&rnid=21162153011&s=electronics&sr=1-30-spons&psc=1&smid=A30CLHMTEZUEN2&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzNVo2QzhDOFlXVDJWJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODc2ODk5RUpUNTEySVZYSUxFJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAyMDU1OTFCMjVXM1ZJMDhBREcmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9idGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Has a USB, type C and bluetooth, but I really don't want a bluetooth one and have to pair it each time and have no use for the type C, just want multiple USB plugins. 

Edited by BrettFavre004

7 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Do they make wireless mouses with multiple USB receivers?  I've found some that have a USB receiver with bluetooth or an apple type C receiver.

We have a workstation at our house where we swap in and out my work laptop, my wife's, and our personal laptop.  Would be really cool to just have a USB receiver permanently plugged into each laptop and have a toggle on the mouse without having to move the laptop receiver.  We frequently lose it or take it to work on accident, then our mouse is worthless that day.  Also really don't want 3 mouses out or have to store them or whatever.

Thoughts?

Only thing I could of, is there any way to have the mouse just connected to the station, so when you connect whatever laptop, the mouse automatics connects to that computer. 

This might be another way...

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/unifying-receiver-usb

you might have to potentially buy a new mouse and keyboard or look into the device you already have. My idea would be to buy from a certain Logitech line of mouses/keyboards and than buy multi usb unifying receivers. Buy one for each computer. So for 3 laptops buy 3 of these. From reading it, it sounds like you have to pretty a button and than it connects to the device that is closes I believe.