What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, theJ said:

Huh, apparently the COVID pandemic has caused a shortage of coins.  Walmart has stopped doing cash transactions.

Lot of stores taking up a no coin policy recently - cashless should be the standard anyways, so I don't mind.

4 hours ago, theJ said:

Huh, apparently the COVID pandemic has caused a shortage of coins.  Walmart has stopped doing cash transactions.

I might have all of them. I have ~$600 in quarters from the last two years of getting them from work 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, theJ said:

tenor.gif

My wife still doesn't like it lol

I think it’s aight. Good if you cook it absolutely perfectly, and salmon patties are popular in the south, and those are good. Smoked salmon is by a wide margin the best thing you can do with it IMO.

But yeah, there are lots of fish I like a lot more than even good non farmed salmon, like tuna, walleye, snapper, trout, even mahi mahi in the right setting.

NGL, bunch of interior plebs over compensating for their lack of access to the superior cold waters of the northern pacific by overrating river/lake scum suckers.

Bluefin Tuna is pretty much the only fish Ill take over salmon. And yes im aware of fAcToRy FaRms ThOuGh.

Edited by animaltested

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Because of mass factory farming and because it’s one of the only oily fish that doesn’t taste “fishy?”

Around here you can stop at just about any reservation and get wild caught salmon cheaper than what the grocery stores are selling...

farm raised salmon is just OK... wild salmon is a different animal, figuratively speaking 

Edited by Dome

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

Around here you can stop at just about any reservation and get wild caught salmon cheaper than what the grocery stores are selling...

farm raised salmon is just OK... wild salmon is a different animal, figuratively speaking 

Also literally speaking. Farmed salmon is almost entirely Atlantic salmon, while the good stuff like Coho and Sockeye and the other Pacific varieties are a different species.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I just got a superlike from a way to hot chick. Like.... Really way to hot. I'm betting this is a dude who picked up some randos phone number and I am the butt of a joke.

Or the robots are really into you

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I just got a superlike from a way to hot chick. Like.... Really way to hot. I'm betting this is a dude who picked up some randos phone number and I am the butt of a joke.

Wtf happened to that smoke show you were seeing that was a lawyer or whatever 

16 hours ago, Dome said:

I made salmon for myself the other day for the first time since getting food poisoning in November and it’s still ruined for me