What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

When is Prime Video going to enable profiles in the US?  And why does it take 4 months to roll out that very basic feature? (not to mention that they're about 6-8 years behind the curve already)

36 minutes ago, theJ said:

They're delicious.

I think you have to be an adult to like crust though.

Eh, I have to disagree.  If it's good, homemade bread, then yeah, the heel is the best part, but if we're talking crappy bagged grocery store bread, then they suck.

I just use them for toast and jam or to make bread crumbs.

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Eh, I have to disagree.  If it's good, homemade bread, then yeah, the heel is the best part, but if we're talking crappy bagged grocery store bread, then they suck.

I just use them for toast and jam or to make bread crumbs.

I can only assume you're not a true adult then.

9 hours ago, theJ said:

When is Prime Video going to enable profiles in the US?  And why does it take 4 months to roll out that very basic feature? (not to mention that they're about 6-8 years behind the curve already)

So it’s easier to find the 3 watchable things on there. 

7 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So it’s easier to find the 3 watchable things on there. 

Free stuff yeah they're a little behind.  But their library in general is much bigger considering they have a lot of pay for watch things.

I just want to remove the little kid crap that my kids watch and get better recommendations for my preferences.  Not that i don't like Stinky and Dirty, but occasionally i like some gratuitous violence too.

14 hours ago, theJ said:

Free stuff yeah they're a little behind.  But their library in general is much bigger considering they have a lot of pay for watch things.

I just want to remove the little kid crap that my kids watch and get better recommendations for my preferences.  Not that i don't like Stinky and Dirty, but occasionally i like some gratuitous violence too.

Just got an email from Amazon yesterday saying they were about to introduce this.  Nice timing.

17 hours ago, theJ said:

They're delicious.

I think you have to be an adult to like crust though.

I don't think I can call them delicious, they're certainly not better or worse than the rest of a loaf of bread, but it's still just bread. It'd be wasteful not to eat them.

16 hours ago, Tyty said:

How much you wanna bet OP is making considerably more than $175k/year now 

With inflation and 10 years of experience it's a safe bet he's making more now. 

I should have gotten one of those 175k jobs too, 10 years later I'm still working for peanuts.