What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Damn. Jimmy G could pull off being dreamy as a chick as well. But Sam Darnold... Yikes. 

Yeah, Jimmy G and Dak seem to be the winners here.  Mariota and Tua ain't bad either tbh.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Damn. Jimmy G could pull off being dreamy as a chick as well. But Sam Darnold... Yikes. 

Tom Brady - no

Matt Ryan - repulsive 

Drew Brees - no

Teddy Bridgewater - yes

Dak - yes

Wentz - lmao

Haskins - looks like if the lesbian cop in The Wire and Emile Hirsch in Lords of dogtown had a baby

Daniel Jones - yes

Aaron rodgers - **** no

Kirk Cousins - even as a girl looks like she listens to Creed

Stanford - looks like everyone’s first gf that wasn’t hot but kinda nuts but also kinda kind

Trubisky - I cannot blaspheme 

Garropolo - smokeshow regardless of gender

Kyler - Jesus christ

Wilson - ‘’

Goff - probably has a stinky vagina 

Rivers - would bury me six feet under in child support so no

Gardner - I cant say no because my life would be so wild 

Tannehill - yes

watson - they did a good job not deleting the 5 o’clock shdow

Darnold - looks like the actual girl Emma stone played in Superbad if it was based on true characters

Tua - yes cause she has daddy issues and that’s my kryptonite

Random patriots qb - soft no cause I wouldn’t get hard

allen- looks like she makes more money than me

Jackson- absolutely not

roethlisberger - don’t see why you had to bring my ex into this

burrow - yes, looks like the secretary in mad men

mayfield - yes 

mahomes - yes

Flacco? - looks like in Cameron Diaz was put on a man body

carr- looks like he’d be the lead singer of a competitor of Flyleaf and evanescence

Herbert - no cause they’re noticeably more awkward than I am and I need to go in the opposite direction 

Newton - didn’t even have to change his outfit but it’s a no for me even though she looks like she’d try to beat my *** just for saying no

Winston - as long as she doesn’t smell like crab legs 

Big **** nick - the gender swap version of her would sure have massive tiddies 

Mariota - no, what aggressive features 

Cutler - unattractive but hell ****ing yeah

• Like 1

Just now, pwny said:

One good thing about the last several months is that I’ve really learned what type of people are around me.

Some good news, and some bad. 

I’m trying my best

On 18/06/2020 at 8:05 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

3 nights ago.  

Had a dream a doctor told me I had very little time to live and I started freaking out thinking of all the things I was going to miss with my boys and all the things I had not taught them how I felt like I was abandoning them. 

Messed with me for like 2 days.

Man, your dreams seem way more coherent than mine.  That kinda sounds like a nightmare tbh.

Mine was more of a bizarre mess of things that were clearly laden with subconscious messaging my brain was grappling with at the time.  But it was just a complete stream of barely strung together scenes and "characters" that when i woke up...made no real sense whatsoever, but also kinda made sense and really shook me.  I think some of it just bored way too deep into my real life, waking brain insecurities.  Woke up just feeling real bad, about things that didn't even really make sense.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak, Daniel Jones, Trubisky may not be great QBs, but they make for some pretty nice looking women.

I also like that Derek Carr randomly goes Emo.  And miss Mahomes still has a bit of a 5 o'clock shadow going for some reason.

Is anybody surprised that JimmyG and Tannehill come out looking kinda stunning?

Also, the Long Bros...are a thing.

Learned a lot from this thread.  Important stuff.