What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

Now, you can throw together whatever “he was in his third year, he shouldn’t still be working on mechanics” argument you want, but he was actively working to keep himself in check.

Quality rant btw, 10/10.

I actually agree 100% that QBs need to keep working on their mechanics.  People that state “he was in his third year, he shouldn’t still be working on mechanics”, don't know what they are talking about (yes, I'm going there).  Andy Dalton, while not perfect by any means, has looked much better and "statistically" is one of the better deep ball throwers in the NFL now because he continually works with Tom House and his guys on his mechanics.  2 seasons ago he did it in the offseason and it showed in the first half of the season, but then he reverted back to his old tendencies the 2nd half of the season.  So the following year, he not only worked with them in the offseason but during the season and the bye week to continually make sure he was using proper mechanics.  

Heck, Tom Brady still works with on his mechanics and dude is almost 40.  Jaguar coaches are incompetent if what you stated is all true...

On 8/23/2017 at 1:03 PM, Heimdallr said:

I love that FF gives me ads from the company I work for. Even more so because it is all heavy industrial equipment that can't be sold to individuals. Very entertaining

Just got ads telling me to buy an engagement ring.

Stop trying to force me to be an adult and move my life forward webby! I wanna be a degenerate and live in sin!

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Jaguar coaches are incompetent if what you stated is all true...

The entire staff is incompetent at every level. Been that way for about 7 years. And some levels at about 15 years. 

Roughly 24 hours ago I posted a message in this thread about hurricane Harvey.  There are a lot of people I know in Corpus Christi who have left, but also plenty who have decided to stay.  I personally have decided to stay and stick it out.  Having the power go out would be brutal, but at least it is not really hot outside where it is unbearable to not have the air conditioning on.  It is raining hard outside at the moment, but so far the power and everything is still in tact.  Hoping everyone anywhere near the coast of Texas that's going to feel the brunt of this storm stays safe. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

The entire staff is incompetent at every level. Been that way for about 7 years. And some levels at about 15 years. 

The owner always seemed like a joke to me, no offense. But at least he actually owns his team out right unlike that bum Jefferey Lurie(who lost part of the team in a divorce) . 

10 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

They get thrown out by judges all the time.

Yeah if its silly. Like you put something about her getting nothing like not even some dishes or you have kids and you have something about how you never have to pay child support, the judge will throw the prenup out. 

But like if you own a boat, sports car, the Philadelphia Eagles, a house, a cabin, and those things were yours before hand and were in the prenup, and she leaves with something/anything like a alarm clock, a bicycle, the dogs, then you get all your stuff back. 

Edited by Bednarik60

30 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Pretty simple way to solve the issue of pitchers throwing at dudes. Take the same casual attitude if the guy with the bat retaliates with it. That would end that real fast 

Lol agreed.

It amazes me that people think throwing a baseball at someone because they watched a homer a little too long or didn't jog around the bases at a pace you find acceptable is ok.

It's especially insane in the AL where those pitchers never have to deal with the retaliatory hit.

• Like 1